Seite 3 von 4 ErsteErste 1234 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 41 bis 60 von 75

Thema: * APUN RideWear *

Freeskier Avatar von Joe

Standard Re: * APUN RideWear *

Zitat Zitat von berni
    greg ist leider nicht mehr da &
    kommt der gar nimmer oder macht der nur sommerpause?

Freeskier

I'm always chilled that's why I don't bother about anything...but my brother learned me to not listening to stupid answer which supose to be funny like "FUCK DYNASTAR ONLY BECOUSE OF THAT THEY'RE DOING SKIS THAT YOU CAN'T RIDE SWITCH"...that's why I don't bother :] so it's cool but I on freeskiforum.com people aren't talkin some shit like that, that's why I'm also there. And I hate also commenting something without saying (In my opinion) but I know sometimes I'm not using it!

Freeskier

@berhasi: hoffentlich nur sommerpause

funny treaht.
    𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑑𝑢𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝐸𝑢𝑟𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝑈𝑛𝑖𝑜𝑛’𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑝𝑦𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑙𝑎𝑤.

Freeskier

rather not funny

Freeskier

APUN RULEZ

*RIDERSWEAR MADE BY RIDERS*
    word! don't buy HH or TNF or whatever!
    their stuff is made by apes for canaries

Freeskier

when apun wear is made by riders, does szczepan have enough time so ski ? i mean, knitting a shirt takes a lot of time...

anyway: i read on the homepage just in the right corner, klick 4 next blog....i did.... ( http://all4men02.blogspot.com/ )
    very interesting marketing strategy...

Freeskier

Buhahahaha what a guy! The owner of the company is SIMON and he's a RIDER TO! You're such an....nevermind who hehe "Don't bother" say whatch You want, I'm out of here sorry for some guys but I can't hear some shit like that, when the guy is arguing without any base of conversation...see ya al guys and props for admins for good work

x-skier.com Avatar von chris

what the fuck is going on here?

ok, first post, new company apun....
    sub says, headbands are outdated, and your only argument for this company apun is
    Zitat Zitat von Szczepan_Karpiel
    doeshbag!
    my god, what shit of product must this be when the only argument for it's quality is doeshbag!!!

Freeskier

buhahahaha, doeshbag are some of guys here Don't bother

Freeskier

I see some FREESKIERS.DE FORUM MAFIA, ARE YOU SKIING SOMETIMES? OR JUST WAITING FOR ANOTHER POST TO START ARGUING, SOME OF THE GERMAN FRIENDS TOLD ME THIS....HEHE RASTAFARIDE BROTHERS!

Freeskier

szczepan, i don't think so... they haven't seen snow for a long time, thats why they post shit here....
    and the "next blog" isn't part of any marketing. our blog is just a news page with the help of blogger.com, till our page will be online...
    www.apunridewear.com

Freeskier

yeah I think the hompage will be ready tommorow, i heate talking bullshit when they don't know how is it for real ! But dude better piss the off and thanks for admins for a good work sometimes becouse it seems they try to keep board and whole site wicked and it is wicked even if I don't understand a 90% of it :P Props !

Freeskier

um ehrlich zu sein war ich noch nie schifahren. zumindest nicht auf schnee. bis jetzt nur in der halle und auf teppich. aber mit den ski von der marke die mich spancern is das sooooo siiiiiccccckkkkk!!!!

kann jemand bissl mehr schrott posten, damit wir drüber streiten können - mir is so langweilig.
    becooooouse das ja schließlich der sinn dieses verdammt siiiicccckkkeeennn fooorrrummms.

Freeskier

tja, du hast soeben schrott gepostet ^^
    www.apunridewear.com

Freeskier

wer will auch schon positiv auffallen

Freeskier

jealous becouse I can ride on real snow and you ski on a carpet? That's bad my friend...I don't like jealous people really, You don't have to be angry only becouse I get 1 or 2 pairs of skis really man...

Freeskier

yeah dude, i'm soooo fucking jealous

Freeskier

that's to bad hahaha...oh my god down :/ see ya guys somwhere on the slope I hope some of You will learn me some new good tricks, maby even I';; meet You on bASE Camp if you're gonna be there (that was to all)

Freeskier

what makes apun wear so spezial ? they print screaming colours shirt and hats, made by kids from turkey or china. and what else ? screaming colours i find on h&m shirts for a less price, too.
    oh i forgot, they support your brother. that is what makes them so totally spezial. and that's why you told us about this brand. totally awesome. they support the sport they "come from" by earning money of little kids telling them their brand is the thing to have. great job!

so back to your first question (what do you think about apun wear) : another riderownbrand. and nothing more.

my grandma also knits supersick beanies for me. so isn't she a real great person who supports freeskiing too ?

Moderator Avatar von FatFreddy

how is it possible that this awesome thread managed to escape my attention for that long a time? - depriving me of the latest wisdom - like sp being a deoshbag. and of course the doeshbag itself.

anyway, it seems some of you should take a brake. i know it's a bummer not to get all the recognition you are searching for. this site is indeed about skiing and i can assure you, that our perception of the sport itself is not that different. it's rather the way some sort of lifestyle is being preached which i don't appreciate. like that one has to buy certain brands in order to be a cool eXtrem skier, be they rider owned or whatever. i have no problem with people promoting/advertising these cool brands, but they should also be able to cope with negative responses.
    just grow a thicker skin
    Zitat Zitat von Simon Pfandler Beitrag anzeigen
    möglichst viel Holz und Titanal, Gewicht ist eher zweitrangig, ist eh nur Training.

Deine Rechte: