Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 12
Ergebnis 21 bis 32 von 32

Thema: Jon Olsson Invitational

Freeskier Avatar von jbe

Standard Re: Jon Olsson Invitational

the way he did will rule next saison, believe me.
    his jump wasn't styled out and some guys will do better, but this new move rules.
    there isn't a name for it yet, cause it ist that strange. i am really happy, cause it shows, that freeskiing didn't reach the end. So take part and create the next level or (if old as me) lean back and enjoy
    PEACE

Freeskier

guys were doing like thtat without 180 4-5 years ago and I hate it becouse freeskiing is going to stupid level: GYMNASTIC! ACROBATIC!

Moderator Avatar von FatFreddy

Zitat Zitat von Szczepan_Karpiel
    guys were doing like thtat without 180 4-5 years ago and I hate it becouse freeskiing is going to stupid level: GYMNASTIC! ACROBATIC!
    gymnastic acro sounds like an euphemism for things one can't do... tsts
    as a matter of fact all freestyle is acrobatics - according to my very own € 0.02 ------ and being a decent freestyler yourself you should know that
    Zitat Zitat von Simon Pfandler Beitrag anzeigen
    möglichst viel Holz und Titanal, Gewicht ist eher zweitrangig, ist eh nur Training.

Freeskier Avatar von jbe

so tell them to pull on their skis, add an 180 an become stars of the next freeskiing season

spinning isn`t fine, acrobatics aren't fine...

what would you count in a contest? style? and the winner is, who left the mountain, pants still on peak? thats real baggy

sorry, i like your skiing in videos, but i do not understand your statements

Freeskier

Yeah You know it's all about style and even the guys from NZ and Europe USA and Asia told that skiing should become just like snowboarding THE STYLE! and belive me the style is not Baggy Pants etc. it's only a plus of Your style. For example Witt Foster or some other guys fron USA he's got fucking small pants like a punk rocker etc. small jackets It looks like he's waering jeans and his got such a sick style! He's doing everything! And I would like to see the contest for best Style 5! Under5, Cork5, Rodeo5, Switch Cork5 truck etc. the best person who's doing like that is TJ Schiller and his Massive grabs just like Ian Cosco and Sammy Carlson. I know they like big spins etc. but they've got such a sick style and such a good tricks like Ian Cosco's Cab Cork 5 truckdriver at US Open, TJ Schillers Mute with Cab7's etc. Everything is going to be smoooth, before answering watch "In search of steez" just like my friend told Slavemonkey. Everything should be smooother and smoother! Just like in snowboarding and that's the style! Peace man but I understand You

Firewolf
    Gast

Snowboarders call that Shiftys style... I think it's unstylish, because the jumps seem to be a bit unsave. Of course, its very difficult and some riders do it with style (chris kröll) but most of the riders do it in a strange way

Otherwise I agree... Snowboarders have more style than skiers.... Thats my opinion.

Another aspect is, that snowboarders build the sickier kicker and gaps. The jumps are higher and wider, so it's easier to get styled jumps, because you can do a 900 smooth.

Freeskier

no no no! You can't say snowbaorders got a better style becouse it's like compering a vegatable to a fruit skier got sick style and snb got sick style and that's true! And they're not building bigger kickers etc. skiers got bigger airs and kickers to ok ok right Travis Rice flew over a chad's gap but Jon Olsson did the same :]

Freeskier

Freeskier

It wasn't witt foster I made a mistake look at some new trailer on ns.com there's that guy on scott skis where here it is:

Freeskier

he's called jon hartman or something...
    but personally i like it a lil more baggy

Freeskier

see that's the style becosue I like it too :]

Freeskier

hey leutz

auf www.freeride.nu is ein gut 6 min langes video zu Jon Olsson Invitational

geile yam session dinger drin!!!

greetz Tom RRR.

Deine Rechte: