Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6

Thema: Simon Dumont bei Scott???

Freeskier Avatar von TWINTIPS

Standard Simon Dumont bei Scott???

Hei Leutz!

Ich war heute wieder mal aus Langeweile während der Arbeit auf der Homepage von Scott unterwegs und konnte meinen Augen nicht trauen, als ich die neue Pro-Team-Besetzung sah:

http://www.scott-sports.com/de_de/team/18/freeski

An erster Stelle Simon Dumont... Ich dachte, er würde in Zukunft für CoreUpt fahren? Jetzt bin ich aber verwirrt, kann mich da jemand aufklären?

edit: Achso, kann auch sein, dass er anderen Stuff bekommt und nicht unbedingt Skier... hätte mich irgendwie auch gewundert... mh
    Geändert von TWINTIPS (03.11.2008 um 21:59 Uhr)

Standard AW: Simon Dumont bei Scott???

Achso, Rätsel gelöst:

Simon Dumont signs with SCOTT Poles

Sun Valley, ID, January 21, 2008 – Scott USA named Simon Dumont as a new member of the Scott Pro Ski Team with a ski pole sponsorship. Dumont collaborated with Scott, Target and Empire Attire to design a signature model ski pole exclusively for Simon that will be unveiled at the X-Games.
    Dumont is unquestionably one of the best superpipe skiers in the world. Dumont also lays down crushing film segments and can be seen in Matchstick Productions newest release Seven Sunny Days.

“I have been skiing Scott poles for years and was pumped when Scott approached me to make my own ski pole,” said Dumont. “Target and Empire hopped on board and now I’m guaranteed to have the best ski pole in my hands for my comps and filming.”

“Simon Dumont is a household name who is arguably the best half-pipe skier in the world. He has skied Scott poles for a long time and we wanted to make it official,” added Kevin Kruse, Scott USA Marketing and Team Coordinator. Scott USA was founded in 1958 with the creation of the first aluminum ski pole. The Dumont signature pole is created using the strongest commercially available aircraft-grade aluminum alloy, which is twice as strong as the industry standard. The same aluminum is found in all of Scott’s Series 4 ski poles. In addition to being sponsored by Scott Ski Poles, Dumont is sponsored by Target, Empire Attire, Red Bull, Oakley and Salomon.

War nur nie offiziell. Sorry, für den falschen "Alarm" xD haha

Freeskier

der bekommt da aber bestimmt nur nen helm oder sowas. is bei fahrern wie roy kittler auch so. da fährt ja trotzdem für dynastar..

Die Stöcke bekommt er Wow ne riesen Aufregung für nix... sorry :-S

Freeskier

NEEEE, der wird bestimmt den Stöcke-Markt KOMPLETTTTTT neu erfinden
    𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑑𝑢𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝐸𝑢𝑟𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝑈𝑛𝑖𝑜𝑛’𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑝𝑦𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑙𝑎𝑤.

Freeskier

Zitat Zitat von Zorro Beitrag anzeigen
    NEEEE, der wird bestimmt den Stöcke-Markt KOMPLETTTTTT neu erfinden
    TwInTipPS Stöcke!

Deine Rechte: