Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: Skibrille

Freeskier Avatar von ergo

Standard Skibrille

also erstmal ich hab dei suchfunktion benutzt aber nie genauerer angaben gefunden ich hab auch hir beim equipmentratgeber gschaut aber au nichts gefunden!

ich wollt eigentlich nur wissen was ich alles beachten sollt wenn ich ne skibrille kauf und was eine gute skibrille alles haben sollte?

danke
    "Greetings and love to one and all. In I presence I bring coverage of I heigts. Love for everyone everywhere it is known that the cooperation of all colors of people voice the decision of I heigts. Free everyone liberate fully everywhere. Now everyone just cooperate with the love of i heigts to survive... knowing that in this world war is explosive. the ways of the one solve the problems in the heights. So it is I-rey love full heights."

Freeskier Avatar von lazyboy
    Wo der Wildbach rauscht und der Adler kreist.

Standard Re: Skibrille

Du könntest die suchfunktion benutzen und diesen thread finden:
    http://www.freeskiers.net/index.php?...7&topic=4375.0

Dann mein post lesen und erleuchtet sein.
    ...but the tail, g’damn it’s like a teenager at a strip-club stiff!

Freeskier Avatar von ergo

Standard Re: Skibrille

oh hab ich wohl übersehen
    danke
    "Greetings and love to one and all. In I presence I bring coverage of I heigts. Love for everyone everywhere it is known that the cooperation of all colors of people voice the decision of I heigts. Free everyone liberate fully everywhere. Now everyone just cooperate with the love of i heigts to survive... knowing that in this world war is explosive. the ways of the one solve the problems in the heights. So it is I-rey love full heights."

Deine Rechte: