Ergebnis 1 bis 8 von 8

Thema: Moment Governor 196cm (13/14) + Pivot 18 - both in great shape!!

Freeskier

Ausrufezeichen Moment Governor 196cm (13/14) + Pivot 18 - both in great shape!!

Hello fellow Freeskiers, I have a spicy setup for sale:

For Sale: Moment Governor 196cm (13/14) + Look Pivot 18

Specs:
    196cm
    142-116-128
    26m radius
    Front rocker / camber / litlle kink in the tails
    More:
    http://www.momentskis.com/shop/product/Governor/

Bindings are Look Pivot 18 with XXL brakes. Used last season on other skis but these things are bomber as we all know and can go for years. Only cosmetic ‘damage’. Mounted for a 328mm ski boot at recommended and they will fit boots up till 10mm shorter and maybe a bit larger (I will check for you if you want).

Ski’s are used 4 days, bindings a bit more last season but are in great shape. Bases are like new and just got a fresh wax so they dont dry out, no damage what so ever just like the edges, all-in perfect shape.
    I only used them 4 days this whole season because I have more skis and tour a lot. The skis are great but I rather see them go to someone who will ski them a lot and shred hard.
    Thats what these skis can do, shred hard in powder, crud, tracked terrain etc and even rip on piste with a little effort. 196cm might seem long for some but these skis actually are really manageable and also do shorter turns. I sell them because I wont use them as a touring ski and thats what I do a lot.

Normal retail price for these skis new is 850,- euro’s. So I think 500,- euros including bindings is a really fair price? I can use the money for a trip to Cham.
    (Ski design stays the same for next year)

Only sell skis and bindings a part when I have buyers for both and get a good price.
    I will ship through all Europe and send all my personal info whatever you want before shipping and payment.

If you have questions, want high res pics, or are interested in buying the skis, please email me:
    Ski-junkie [at] live [.] nl

Br, Lambert

Pictures:

Freeskier

Standard AW: Moment Governor 196cm (13/14) + Pivot 18 - both in great shape!!

Send me an offer! ski-junki [at] live [.] nl

Freeskier

Nobody?

Freeskier Avatar von obi wan kenobi

would love to get my hands on that bomber - but have already too many skis...
    No hard feelings necessary. That grizzled old French guide certainly doesn’t have any—he’s planning to have a coffee, pull his one-piece out of his ass crack and get on with his day, preferably shredding the gnar with a cigarette dangling out of his mouth and hair in the wind, and then make out with a Russian princess later on. C’est la vie.

Freeskier

These are great skis, get rid of some other skis in your quiver, these deserve a spot!
    The only reason I sell them because I cant always take 3 pairs of skis with me and if I ski I tour and climb..

Price drop: 450,- euros!

Freeskier Avatar von obi wan kenobi

Oh well, I got myself a pair of Nordica Girish 193 and I am still fighting to get those monsters under control ;-)

If you would have been earlier I would have taken them - damn, I would like to get them...
    No hard feelings necessary. That grizzled old French guide certainly doesn’t have any—he’s planning to have a coffee, pull his one-piece out of his ass crack and get on with his day, preferably shredding the gnar with a cigarette dangling out of his mouth and hair in the wind, and then make out with a Russian princess later on. C’est la vie.

Freeskier

Zitat Zitat von obi wan kenobi Beitrag anzeigen
    Oh well, I got myself a pair of Nordica Girish 193 and I am still fighting to get those monsters under control ;-)

If you would have been earlier I would have taken them - damn, I would like to get them...
    You wont have to fight these, allthough strong legs can make you go faster in all conditions. They really surprised me. More allround that I would have thought! They can go slow and make shorter turns if you want, but they also really dont know a speed limit.

Any takers?

Freeskier

Sold / verkauft