Seite 3 von 4 ErsteErste 1234 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 41 bis 60 von 79

Thema: Trailer Sammlung 2014/2015

Freeskier Avatar von _mauricio_

Standard AW: Trailer Sammlung 2014/2015

Easier Said Than Done Official Trailer

Tom Coe -"What seemed like the perfect scenario soon turned into one of the most challenging, yet rewarding experiences I?ve had to date. With an open brief in my final year studying ?Film and Moving Image Production?, I finally got the chance to create something I had thought about for years ? my first ski film. With a solid crew of friends, I embarked on the biggest road trip my budget could allow, and drove from near London to Helsinki, Finland, and onto the Arctic Circle in search of the best spots and snow conditions. We travelled around the country for a few weeks crammed into an RV, and learnt a hell of a lot along the way. With good conditions hard to come by, limited urban experience, and a season-ending injury along the way, one of the most important things I learnt is that things are always a lot easier said than done." Riders -Jake Lloyd, James Webb, Josh Birch, Josh Fawcett, Mike Rowlands and Monty Wright
    “Just being able to ski every day is a dream come true, no matter if you’re at the top of the food chain or at the bottom. As long as you’re doing what you love.” - AD

"I think I got it figured out. You just hop on the rail and don't fall off." -TWall

Keynote Skier Teazer

Description: Keynote Skier is a 6 month project showcasing the skills of Phil ?B-Dog? Casabon and friends in a blend of various aspects within skiing. Inspired by MUSIC, the hip hop genre in this case, this movie creates a union between visual and auditive senses in order to give each image identity and value. This particular soundtrack is the piece of work from member of the Wu-Tang Clan, U-God. Turn up the volume and enjoy-
    CREDIT: Vince RC, Marco Gilbert, Corey Stanton, Emil Grano
    Skier: Phil Casabon, Mike Hornbeck, VMonk, Frank GP
    Playtime: 00:01:40
    Artist: U-God
    MUSIC: Heavyweight
    “Just being able to ski every day is a dream come true, no matter if you’re at the top of the food chain or at the bottom. As long as you’re doing what you love.” - AD

"I think I got it figured out. You just hop on the rail and don't fall off." -TWall

Moderator Avatar von Brecher

Wir hatten am Anfang schon mal nen anderen Trailer hierfür, aber ich find den hier ungefähr doppelt so gut. Außerdem glaube ich, ist jetzt wirklich der Punkt gekommen, ab dem ich anfangen muss Butters zu üben. Verdammte Scheiße auch...

As Kruppe ever says, it is a wise ox that gets the yoke.

me gusto!

Freeskier Avatar von Digga

Days of my Youth steht schon seit dem ersten Trailer auf der Einkaufsliste... definitiv der Film den ich dieses Jahr am gespanntesten erwarte!

Freeskier

einmal nen plan warum poor boyz noch nichts zeigen ? die sind normalerweise nie sp spät dran ! immer hin 20ter b-day !

Burn - 4BI9 Media

Presented by Saga Outerwear. In association with K2 Skis, The NORTH FACE, Monster Energy, Nordica Skis, Buff Headwear, Tall-T Productions, and Imag3. Coming October to DVD and iTunes 4BI9Media.com

CBC Trailer WINTER IS STRANGE

Synopsis :
    This film is a peculiar story about the adventure of a group of young French riders. it is based on the images and the adventure, not performance.
    From Megeve to Slovenia, passing by the southern Alpes, this film shows us the diversity of the sport, which is what Freestyle is all about. The man behind the project and the CAMERA is our young talented skier/director Andy Collet who tells his story, his experience and his love for the sport through an adventurous, uplifting documentary film.
    MUSIC COMPOSED LUCAS CERDAN : soundcloud.com/cerdan-lucas
    MUSIC MIX ALEXIS MUFFAT MERIDOL: facebook.com/alexis.muffatmeridol
    PAGE FACEBOOK ANDY COLLET: facebook.com/andy.collet.7
    PAGE FACEBOOK CBC : facebook.com/ColletBrotherChannelCBC
    RIDEURS :Sandy COLLET Tim PICQ Ben BURATTI Raphael VOUILLAMOZ
    Francois LAGERSIE Romain JAILLET Theo LEGER Mathias WECXTEEN
    Andy COLLET Julien POIROT Laurent THEVENeT Lucas HOGLAND
    CINEMATOGRAPHER ANDY COLLET
    ADDITIONNAL FOOTAGE Franz MUELLER PVS COMPANY Ludovic CHAUCHAIX
    MUSIC LE PARC RECORDS LUCAS CERDAN
    CAMERA : FS 700 & CANON 550D

The Bunch - Finess

You want to see helishots with slow motion almost more crisp than real life? You want to see park jumps with edges so straight you can't tell if their even built by snow? You want to see lifestyle shots from expensive HOTEL ROOMS and places you really can't relate to? Then you've found the wroong Newschoolers channel We are proud to present our first ever trailer for our second ever full length movie, Finess always trying to keep it real, with HD on a level you can relate to, cuz we know.. Real recognize real! Movie premiering around the world on film festivals we probably wont win because of a lack of HD and steadycams but the skiing.. Realer than ever! Online release of the full movie will happen. When? Follow us on our social media channels to find out! @thebunchstagrams facebook.com/therealbunchpage www.thebunch.se RIDERS: jens nilsson maximilliam smith lsm linus tornberg magnus granér erik pousette sakarias majander douglas källsbo leo björklund nils gunnarsson pär hägglund kieran mcveigh tobias sedlacek

Foreign Affair Official Trailer

If you ever skied seriously, odds are you probably heard about Whistler. You might of heard fragments of stories here and there... from a friend of a friend... You might even be considering perhaps making a move out WEST? Where do you start? Is it all worth it?
    The amount of wealth circulating within the village is exhilarating. Massive LOG CABINS, famous hotels... all pretty much lying there to accommodate people with priorities way beyond skiing. A mountain town truly led by tourist's needs.
    ...But what about us? The forgotten ones? The ones willing to thumb it cross country only to get here? The ones living in cars, SHEDS and tents? The ones who rely on the money they get from empties to pay rent?
    Have they forgotten about us?
    It's the apparent difference between classes that unites us as a strong community coming together and helping each other out. After all, the first priority is surviving, making it. Skiing is next.
    Once you see above the incredible RESORT that Whistler is, you realize that it is also home to thousands of people just like you and me forming an underground culture that is a pleasure to discover.
    Not So Local presents
    ''Foreign Affair'' an inside view of Whistler's mythical community.
    An idea by LC Pilon
    Produced by LC Pilon, Paul Dussault, Jeremy Quirion
    Cinematography by Paul Dussault, LC Pilon
    Additionnal footage by Nevin Falloon
    Artwork by Joe Cormier
    Written and Directed by LC Pilon
    Featuring the talent of
    Alain Villeneuve
    ZACK Opheim
    Lorenzo Mossi
    Jessy Desjardins
    Colin Colins
    Corey Vanular
    Nicolas Dagenais
    Nicolas Chenard
    Max Morello
    Paul Dussault
    Mat Bruton
    Austin De Ste Croix
    Anthony Germain
    Leigh Powis
    Sean McElligot
    LC Pilon
    Phil Lauzon
    Jeremy Quirion
    Miguel Rodden
    Leigh Powis
    Etienne Nadeau
    ...And more...
    Follow us @notsolocal
    ENJOY!

Pretty Faces Teaser

We know, you've been holding your breath. Here it is. Unicorn Picnic presents the Pretty Faces TRAILER....turns out it does exist.
    Special Thanks To: EDDIE BAUER, REI, GoPro, FlyLow, Smith Optics, Backcountry.com Glacier City Media, Stella Media, Stohke, Earlyups, Blister Gear, Mike Doyle, FatBlades, Teadora, SlideWright, the Toast, Centro, Coalition Snow, Liftopia, Heidiskis, PowPowPow
    For more information including tour information head to unicornpicnic.com
    FEATURING: Rachael Burks / Lynsey Dyer / Ingrid Backstrom / Elyse Saugstad / Angel Collinson / Nadia Samer / Lexi Dupont / Louise Lintilhac / Jacqui Edgerly / Suzanne Graham / Tatum Monod / Izzy Lynch / Leah EVANS / Kristen Ulmer / Wendy Fisher
    Devin Logan, Claire Smallwood, Pip Hunt, Hadley Hammer, Katie Rowenkamp, Paige Fitzgerald, Rebecca Selig, Amie Engerbretson, Crystal Wright, Mckenna Peterson, Ane Enderund, Sydney Dickinson, Nicole Yavis,
    Cristy Watson, Eva Walkner, Kellie Okonek, Hilaree O’neill, Jess Mcmillan, Dania Assaly, Jamie Crane-mauzy, Brita Sigourny, Julia Krass, Kimmy Sharp, Carly Davis, Kim Havell, Molly Baker, AJ Cargill, Marja Persson, Andrea Binning, Langley Mcneal, Sophia Schwartz, Brooke Edwards, Sophie Pearson, Hannah Lutzker, Karen Girouard, Kit DesLauriers, Meghan Kelly, Cheryl Hickey, & many more!
    Shot on location: Alyeska * Jackson Hole * Retallack * Eagle Pass * Revelstoke * Mike Wiegele Heli Skiing * Utah * Whistler * Baker * East Coast

Ten Days

Airtime productions presents "Ten Days."
    Droping online 03/10/14
    I spent ten days during this winter trying to give a normal day in the park riding a new perspective. The film takes you though the season with cold foggy nights at Tryvann, slushy days at Geilo, stunning scenery in Mt. Hood and more! All coming together in a 10 minute edit, being released online 03/10/14. Take a look and see how normal days CRUISING a park can take you by surprise.
    Featuring the skiing of Simen Gjelsvik.
    Also skiing:
    Hallvard Hovland
    Benjamin Forthun
    Siver Voll
    Jaren Stadler
    Simen Nygård
    Director/ Cinematographer/ Editor: Andreas Johannessen
    Sounddesign: Trond Hansen
    Thanks to:
    Icelantic - icelanticskis.com
    Nightrain - nightrain.us
    Media-partners:
    Fri Flyt - friflyt.no
    Downdays - freeski.downdays.eu
    An Airtime production - airtimeproductions.net

"ACHY BLISS" Official Trailer by Streetnation

Dedicated to those things you hate loving.
    Directed by Gabriel Carrier and Alex Miglierina
    Edited by Gabriel Carrier
    Filmed by Gabriel Carrier , Alex Miglierina , Vincent Prévost and Nicolas Savaria
    Supported by PRFO boardshop , Saga Outerwear and Newschooler.com
    Featuring the skiing of Vincent Prévost , Lupe Hagearty , Clément Fortget , Julien Laflamme , Simon Gingras and David Pauzé

Poor Boyz Productions - TWENTY

"True to the movement" since 1994, the Poor Boyz cameras have captured everything from the first twin tips in the park to REMOTEmountain descents. Get a taste of this unique retrospective woven through the unforgettable 2014 season in this years trailer.
    Pre order your copy today at:
    http://www.poorboyzstore.com/dvd/twen...

MUSIC by: The Rural Alberta Advantage
    "Mended with Gold" Dropping September 30th, 2014
    CAN/EUROPE - http://bit.ly/1qFlXn3

Warren Miller's No Turning Back Official Trailer

Warren Miller's 2014 film, No Turning Back, pays homage to 65 years of mountain culture and adventure filmmaking. We're taking a legacy that DATES back to before skis had edges and we're running with it to every end of the winter world—from the top of the steepest, snowiest peaks and back again to the Mom and Pop hills that define skiing and riding. Since 1949, Warren Miller has known that as skiers and riders there’s no need to look back. We have to continuously drive to keep our edge and chase snow, and this year, we prove that not much has changed. Revel in the celebration this winter season and remember, this time there’s No Turning Back.

Athletes
    Tyler Ceccanti • Josh Bibby • Seth Wescott • Rob Kingwill • JT Holmes • Ueli Kestenholz • Tim Petrick • Mike Hattrup • Seth Morrison • Heather Paul • Kaylin Richardson • Øystein Aasheim • Sierra Quitiquit • Julian Carr • Ingrid Backstrom • Jess McMillan • Chris Anthony • Ted Ligety • Julia Mancuso • Mikaela Shiffrin

Destinations
    Greece • Japan • Switzerland • France • Norway • Montana • Alaska • Colorado

Freeskier Avatar von S.Ki

Hoffentlich funktioniert das mit dem Einbetten. Ansonsten hier der Link:

http://www.newschoolers.com/news/rea...-Movie-Philips

Benchetler, Pep Fujas und Hoji alle vereint in einem Kurzfilm der komplett im Dunkeln gedreht wurde und bei der IF3 einige Preise abgeräumt hat.
    Der Trailer sieht richtig gut aus auch wenn es letztendlich ein Werbefilm für den Philips Ambilight TV ist. Ich freu mich aber schon das Video in voller Länge zu sehen.

Freeskier Avatar von Bl4ckscream

mega genial..
    It's kinda hard to fall when you have a PhD in Stomponomics - L.Tynes

Moderator Avatar von Brecher

Jap, macht optisch schon gut was her...
    As Kruppe ever says, it is a wise ox that gets the yoke.