Seite 4 von 4 ErsteErste ... 234
Ergebnis 61 bis 79 von 79

Thema: Trailer Sammlung 2014/2015

Freeskier Avatar von _mauricio_
    “Just being able to ski every day is a dream come true, no matter if you’re at the top of the food chain or at the bottom. As long as you’re doing what you love.” - AD

"I think I got it figured out. You just hop on the rail and don't fall off." -TWall

Freeskier Avatar von S.Ki

Standard AW: Trailer Sammlung 2014/2015

STOKE LEVEL IS THROUGH THE ROOF

Freeskier Avatar von Bl4ckscream

mega sick!!

..auch wenn ich der letzte wär der irgendwelche mütterlichen helmpredigten halten würde und hier wohl eher n Genickbruch zuvor kommt.. aber immer wieder erstaunlich wie so manche mega projekte ziemlich konsequent ohne helm gefahren werden
    It's kinda hard to fall when you have a PhD in Stomponomics - L.Tynes

und noch ein Solo Projekt

My Backyard

Fresh off the back of a double knee reconstruction Russ Henshaw takes us on a journey through his backyard, the Australian Alps.

From his home RESORT of Perisher, to the little-known Aussie back country and everything in between, Russ and an all-Aussie cast of local shredders take to the hills to showcase the insane amount of talent and rideable terrain, this sun-loving country south of the Equator has to offer.

Check out the trailer above and look for the full-length FILM by Lucas Wilkinson later in 2014.
    “Just being able to ski every day is a dream come true, no matter if you’re at the top of the food chain or at the bottom. As long as you’re doing what you love.” - AD

"I think I got it figured out. You just hop on the rail and don't fall off." -TWall

wtf is style?

A ski film based in Nelson, BC Canada that asks the question: what is STYLE? Style is essentially self expression...but what does that mean and why is it significant?
    The subject of STYLE is used to highlight and commend people that show a deeper understanding of the activity they are engaged in. It is also used to exclude and put people down. These occurrences aren't necessarily right or wrong, they just happen and can have a huge impact on individuals.
    Everyone should take a second and consider that your STYLE is whatever the f*** you want it to be. It's yours. No matter what anyone tells you, you have it. It's inherent to your existence. People might think it's weird, but that's good. If it wasn't, then you'd just be part of the crowd.

Freeskier

Dynafit - From the Road Film - Trailer

From The Road is a story of a skier’s personal journey, seen through the lens of redemption and triumph. Delivered through the unique personal perspective of former professional ski guide Eric Henderson, the film is centered on a human powered ski adventure in Alaska with a diverse team of ski athletes on iconic peaks in the heart of the Chugach Mountains. From The Road offers a unique view into the sport of backcountry skiing, and both its human limitations and liberations, ultimately revealing why this particular group of skiers have joined – to give Henderson another try at Meteorite Peak, a foreboding peak normally reserved for helicopter skiing, where he broke his neck in 2009 causing his professional guiding career to come to a screeching halt.

Nipwitz - Brain Massage

All radical comes to an end.
    This fall, after five years, twelve webisodes and over one million views the last ski film project under the name Nipwitz is set to release. The two-year project, entitled Brain MASSAGE, will premiere at HELSINKI Bio Rex Theatre on the 1st of November 2014 followed by national premiere tour and an online release later this season.
    As the first and the last movie by the groundbreaking Finnish ski crew, Brain Massage showcases a new twist to the good old Nipwitz-approach making it genuinely one of the most unique projects in the modern freeskiing era. Shot in the cities of Scandinavia, The Baltic, Russia and beyond, Brain Massage offers a package that, once again, certainly isn’t your average ski movie.
    Directed by Aarni Toiviainen the movie features skiing by Oskari Raitanen, Tommi Kostilainen, Matti Räty, Riku Laakso, Jussi Mononen, Kalle Leinonen and friends. The new trailer of the movie is to be released on 6th of October on the newborn website nipwitz.com along with pre-order of a special Collector Box containing Brain Massage movie, extra material on DVD & Blu-ray disc. In addition, the Collector Box includes a Sauna-collaboration beanie and the exclusive Nipwitz The Book, a visual piece of art offering photos by Ville-Petteri Määttä and behind the scenes insights into the two-year journey. Art direction and GRAPHIC DESIGN by Matti Räty.
    Nipwitz Brain Massage project is supported by Battery ENERGY DRINK, Olympus & F-Stop.
    nipwitz.com
    Flatlight Creative HOUSE
    flatlight.fi

TFJprod.´s PASTICHE Trailer (2014)

Full movie for free online later this fall.

Hier noch ein 2. Trailer zu Sweetgrass Productions' AFTERGLOW

sieht auf jeden Fall genial aus und ich bin auf den Film gespannt

Geändert von _mauricio_ (09.10.2014 um 19:13 Uhr)

Freeskier Avatar von klar

Lahnsteiner & Co Damen Film Pure - Shades of winter heute online vollständig anschaubar

http://www.redbull.com/en/snow/event...ades-of-winter
    if it's something we can share, we can steal it.

Freeskier Avatar von Bl4ckscream

merci!
    It's kinda hard to fall when you have a PhD in Stomponomics - L.Tynes

Freeskier

Land of 1000 Dreams

As with any good epic, herein lies the promise of larger-than-life experiences, heroics, and twists & turns as the fantasy unfolds. “Land Of 1000 Dreams†is the 14th film in the Storm Show series, which began over a decade ago with a camera and a dream of documenting Jackson Hole’s unrivaled terrain and risk-taking athletes. Teaming up once again with the Full Room Productions crew, Storm Show’s 2014 ski/ride/adrenaline film promises to be its most adventurous undertaking to date, breaking off larger-than-life lines and first descents from the Jackson Hole backcountry and beyond.
    Highlights include Derek Depiero’s first free-ski of the formidable ‘G-String,’ a 500-foot hourglass couloir with a mandatory 60+-foot air in the middle, often dreamed of but never attempted. Veteran producer and snowboarder Darrell Miller revisits the Billygoat Couloir, a.k.a. Lightning Bolt, first ridden in 2003 but never repeated, until now. Ripping fem-shredders Kelly Halpin & Elizabeth Koutrelakos shows us how it’s done on the steeps of Cody Peak, and ski legend Jeff Leger continues his death defying swan dives off of the biggest cliffs that Jackson Hole has to offer.
    Get your ski-flick fix and dream BIG with Storm Show’s 2014 film, “Land Of 1000 Dreams!†World premiere November 7, 2014 at Snow King Resort in Jackson, Wyoming. PRE-ORDER DVD now at http://stormshow.com.

Not Quite Teaser // Gøødenøugh BGK

A compilation of our 13//14 season dropping 10 x 22 x 14 Featuring full segments from; Alden Spence // Pete Arneson // Jon Susman // Noah Curry // Khai Krepela // Jason Arens // Thank you to; Surface Skis // Boreal Mtn // Outdoor Technology // Phunkshun Wear >> http://bit.ly/1twzAHI

Moderator Avatar von Brecher

Ist kein Trailer in dem Sinne, aber eben auch noch nicht das ganze Ding. Ekelhaft gut stellenweise.

As Kruppe ever says, it is a wise ox that gets the yoke.

Perspective (Official Trailer)

Perspective showcases the UK's freeski talent in a short PRODUCTION film.
    More information can be found at rosswelch.tv/perspective or facebook.com/perspectivefreeski

Spectral Trailer - Ski the East

Spectral: the 13th annual production from Ski The East and Meathead Films features everything from earn-your-turns backcountry to make-your-own urban. This is the full spectrum of skiing in the Northeast.
    skitheeast.net/tv

Freeskier

Streif - One Hell of a Ride
    Zum Trailer: http://www.kino-zeit.de/filme/traile...hell-of-a-ride

Freeskier Avatar von obi wan kenobi

Zitat Zitat von wanderfalke Beitrag anzeigen
    Streif - One Hell of a Ride
    Zum Trailer: http://www.kino-zeit.de/filme/traile...hell-of-a-ride
    Aua!
    No hard feelings necessary. That grizzled old French guide certainly doesn’t have any—he’s planning to have a coffee, pull his one-piece out of his ass crack and get on with his day, preferably shredding the gnar with a cigarette dangling out of his mouth and hair in the wind, and then make out with a Russian princess later on. C’est la vie.