Seite 1 von 4 123 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 79

Thema: Trailer Sammlung 2014/2015

Freeskier

Standard Trailer Sammlung 2014/2015

Freeskier Avatar von Joerga

Standard AW: Trailer Sammlung 2014/2015

Winter is Coming

Kein Skifahren in dem Trailer, aber trotzdem eine interessante Ankündigung. Super Proof soll eine Art Produktions Laben sein, unter dem verschiedene Parts und Kurzfilme veröffentlicht werden. Kopf der Bande ist Sean Pettit und mit dabei sind noch sein Bruder Callum Pettit und Leigh Powis. Das ganze geht nicht in die Richtung echte Stories, sondern eher "Hollywood like" mit Skript. Bin gespannt was da so kommt die Saison. Pettit wird die Saison mit niemand anders filmen.
    Hier ein ausführliches Interview zu dem Projekt: http://www.powdermag.com/stories/sea...ction-company/

Freeskier Avatar von _mauricio_

Neo - new, modified
    A fresh crop of up-and-coming skiers joined with Meathead Films for the 2013 season. From gnarled trees to crisply shaped parks, Neo showcases this new talent that the East has to offer. Tag along with the Meatheads for their 12th winter and their first ever online exclusive movie series. New crew, new format, same great meaty flavor: Neo.
    First Episode Coming December 2013
    Neo episodes will be released on SkiTheEast.net here:
    skitheeast.net/category/tv/meathead-films/neo/
    “Just being able to ski every day is a dream come true, no matter if you’re at the top of the food chain or at the bottom. As long as you’re doing what you love.” - AD

"I think I got it figured out. You just hop on the rail and don't fall off." -TWall

From AtoK and BaCk

This movie is all about the journey of five friends through Alaska and British Columbia in April 2013! Join them on their uncommon and weird adventure through North America. From border hoping via epic heliskiing to super cold nights out in the tent.
    The Premiere will be on the 3rd February 2014 at Leokino in Innsbruck, Austria.

The Dog Days Of Winter

Our first shot at a trailer for the documentary on the birth of the sport of free-style skiing in America. Great work by Caleb Young on the edit. Thanks to Murphy Music for providing original music!

Freeskier

Xavier de Le Rue and Sam Anthamatten are known for bringing speed and fluidity into the big mountain environment. Following Mission Antarctic, Mission Steeps is the second chapter of the Mission Series.
    Follow some of the most progressive riders on their way to re define steeps riding on breathtaking terrain and challenging conditions.
    Mission Steeps is not only a quest to the most radical terrain but also a journey and documentary on how they get there and their singular approach to the mountain
    MISSION STEEPS is the 2nd part of the Mission Serie
    the 1st part, Mission Antarctic is available on vimeo if you haven't seen it thttp://vimeo.com/ondemand/missionantarctic
    starting jan 9th, Full movie will be online for free for few days through the following medias partners:
    tetongravity.com
    snowboarding.transworld.net
    skipass.com

Migrations

Stellar Media's MIGRATIONS series is an ongoing documentation of the relentless pursuit for perfect conditions.
    Traveling long distances is a matter of survival for some animal species, however for the adventurous human it is a way of life. All creatures are connected by a natural impulse to search, discover, and live. For in the end, we must all follow our instincts.
    The inevitable change in season presents new opportunity for discovery and if we listen closely to MotherNature, then we may just find ourselves in the right place at the right time.

Moderator Avatar von Brecher

Herr De Le Rue und Herr Anthamatten sind einfach ein verdammt gutes Duo... Hab ich Bock drauf!
    As Kruppe ever says, it is a wise ox that gets the yoke.

Freeskier Avatar von Dicki

Zitat Zitat von Brecher Beitrag anzeigen
    Herr De Le Rue und Herr Anthamatten sind einfach ein verdammt gutes Duo... Hab ich Bock drauf!
    Holy Maccaroni, da stimm ich dir zu...LECKER!!
    "Kernschmelze? Das ist wieder eines dieser billigen Schlagwörter. Wir nennen das eher einen unangeforderten Spaltungsüberschuss." (Montgomery Burns)

Two In One presents you a trailer of a new urban-shortmovie.
    Dropping fall 2014
    “Just being able to ski every day is a dream come true, no matter if you’re at the top of the food chain or at the bottom. As long as you’re doing what you love.” - AD

"I think I got it figured out. You just hop on the rail and don't fall off." -TWall

Above All

Day After Day

403MEDIA presents our second feature film titled Day After Day. The film is based in Calgary Alberta and features local talented athletes. Big thanks to Fresh Sports and Winsport for the support this season. Premiering fall 2014. Please watch with headphones!

Fürn Amateurfilm schaut das eigentlich ganz nice aus. Schöne urban Spots teilweise und nicht zu viel Park. Könnte ganz gut werden.

The Doorstep Project

Traditionally, When you think of camping with your friends you picture a beach with a bonfire in the warm air of summer. This winter we decided to break tradition and do the opposite, to go against the grain and brave an entire winter inside of our small 24ft Ford Econoline Camper. The idea was simple, to take our mobile home around the province of British Columbia to document as many street spots as we could find.

FEATURING
    Jarred Martin, Kieran Nikula, Parker Blackstock, Sam Matchett, Jordon Innes & Friends

Kamloops, Prince George, Revelstoke, 100 Mile House, Whistler & More

Nipwitz - Brain Massage TEASER

a two year project. dropping in fall 2014

Labyrinth | Wild Zoo Entertainment | OFFICIAL TRAILER

"Labyrinth" is the Trailer of our second ski film, featuring the riding of Daniel Tschurtschenthaler, Lukas Schaefer, Christof Schenk, Ralph Welponer, Simone Canal and Marco Zecchetto.
    Dropping fall 2014.
    Song: Promoe - Ondskan (Med PSTQ)

Neues von MSP

Die Musik erinnert mich stark an den Trailer von Dark Knight Rises .

DEVOTION - OFFICIAL TRAILER

When I think about the last 7 months there come a lot of pictures to my mind, mostly good but also some bad ones. The season 2013/14 was affected by little snow and there was literally no snow in the cities and valleys all winter long. Two members of our crew had a torn ACL right at the beginning of the new year and weren't able to ski the rest of the winter, which wasn't only a lost for themselves, but for the whole crew as well. Beside that, I can say I had the greatest season ever with the most fun times I can think of. Despite the lack of snow we were able to get some urban and also some backcountry shots and, of course, filmed a lot in several terrain parks all across Tyrol. "Devotion" should give you a slight view in the life of a group of young progressive skiers and show the fun we have eveyday when we are out there. Skiing isn't just a sport for us, it's our way of living, our DEVOTION.
    words by Christoph Kaar