Seite 2 von 4 ErsteErste 1234 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 21 bis 40 von 75

Thema: * APUN RideWear *

Standard Re: * APUN RideWear *

der erste satz war leider nur ein erbärmlicher versuch durch etwas eingestreutes französisch weltmännischer zu klingen

edit: der rest ist allerdings "the queen's language of choice".
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Freeskier

BANG BANG ANd Your BURNED! If You want to argue better go some other forum...I think that thread wasn't made for fun. I just don't like reinvent the wheel and not really funny answers. that's why rememebr that Head Bands aren't gay...maby for You but not for everyone........that's all what I've got to say, and please stop talking Ching chiang Chiang Portfel Wciag !

Freeskier Avatar von jbe

Zitat Zitat von subtleplague
    Xio JA nihai dejiau ni jong weng ! Xa chi deping chong njaa ? Ejang Xho dung peng pah !
    ich hab doch gar kein crack geraucht, also muss das da wohl so stehen.

kannst du vielleicht wieder posten, wenn du von dem trip runter bist?

Freeskier

Yeah so I'll start talking hungarian if Youwant to...or chec republic language...doesn't make scense. But I'll forgive You only becouse I heard from 4-5 people that it doesn't make scense to argue with You so rastafaride mY BRO ! Jah will be with you...ZION is waiting

Zitat Zitat von jbe
    Zitat Zitat von subtleplague
    Xio JA nihai dejiau ni jong weng ! Xa chi deping chong njaa ? Ejang Xho dung peng pah !
    ich hab doch gar kein crack geraucht, also muss das da wohl so stehen.

kannst du vielleicht wieder posten, wenn du von dem trip runter bist?
    meine glaspfeife liegt verstaubend in der ecke, jedoch könnte dir eine gewisse posting symmetrie zwischen unserem polnischen pro und mir aufgefallen sein.. (um wieder in richtung des humors zu segeln...)

Freeskier Avatar von campagnard

just for youre info Szczepan … subs posts are funny as hell, you just have to understand them, maybe his english is a little more eloquent and his humour subversive, but thats what markes most of the point. maybe the headbands didnt prevent youre brain rom freezing haha,
    keep going, this is great !!!!

Freeskier

hej, co masz do babjej gory? wspinalem sie raz na nia

ale w sumie masz racje, nie ma potzeby sie targac z tymi ludzmi, oni niemaja zabardzo duzego pojecia o new school... w sumie mozesz ich poprostu ignorowac
    Jak bys kiedys zobaczyl ich na zywo, bys penkl ze smiechu, oni wlasnie nosza zeczy z 80ych lat i maja pzez to kompleksy

pozdrowienia mateo

hammas denn?

MfG mateo
    Helmut Newton im Restaurant: Der Koch: &quot;Ihre Fotos gefallen mir, Sie haben bestimmt eine gute Kamera!&quot;<br />Newton (nach dem Essen): &quotas Essen war vorzüglich - sie haben bestimmt gute Töpfe&quot;

Freeskier

Pol. Version
    Nie wiem stary hehe, nie dbam o to, a niech sobie jezdza tak jak ja sobie jezdze ! To sie liczy i poprostu to z ignoruj

Eng. Version
    I don't know man, I don't care about this. Let them ski, that counts. I'll just ignore this

Freeskier

Zitat Zitat von Szczepan_Karpiel
    Tanner Hall want to be gay!

Freeskier

Freeskier

APUN RULEZ

APUNAPUNAPUN (berghasi rulez ^^)
    <br />Ich höre es einerseits damit ich mich bei ner Klippe oder Kicka drüber trau weil ehrlich gesagt wer springt schon gern zu Britney Spears&nbsp; Undecided? oder kifft sich mit Bob Marley und Patrica drüber&nbsp; <br />
    <br /><br />XD ich kiff mich ma über den kicker ROFL

Freeskier

servus, dann muss ich mich auch mal wieder melden ^^
    mensch freaky hast dich auch lange nicht mehr gemeldet ^^
    und zu subtle muss ich nix mehr sagen (mein alter freund )

also wartet gespannt auf die page (diejenigen denen das zeug gefällt) und ich hoffe auf ne coole saison ^^

greetz
    Simon
    www.apunridewear.com

Freeskier

No arguing on the site is not funny as "hell"! Maby for You, and even if he's english is eloqvent it desn't matter ! I heard such a good sentence last time: BETTER START SKIING and SPREAD THE LOVE! haha that is funny :]

Zitat Zitat von berghasi
    und zu subtle muss ich nix mehr sagen (mein alter freund )

ich bin gerührt. verbrüderungsszenen zwischen der alten und neuen generation hochkompetenter internetfunnynesskoryphäen
    bergfreakie rulez the shit out of the internet ! sick headbands for the obercoole saison with the hottest stuff ever!!!!!!!!!

P.S. dear mr. eloq vent: i heard, the best sentence, when i was totally, sick on a site who was funny, as heaven you, was double while wearing, my Tanner signature leggins: GIVE UP SKIING AND SPREAD THE DEMENTIA !

Freeskier

ohh I see Chuck Norris here...the defender of weak and tiny people hhaha :] BETTER START SKIING! ^^ I want to see another answer of admin, feeling preety overwhelmed about that case...and it's nothing new from his and my side :] END FROM MY SIDE :]

kinked
    Gast

Zitat Zitat von Szczepan_Karpiel
    ohh I see Chuck Norris here...the defender of weak and tiny people hhaha :] BETTER START SKIING! ^^ I want to see another answer of admin, feeling preety overwhelmed about that case...and it's nothing new from his and my side :] END FROM MY SIDE :]
    no shit man. it sucks so bad. they claim to be funny but they are not funny at all. they just make fun of people and that is the worst. i've watched this for quite a while now and it is the reason why i never loged on to this board. it's stupid because it's not even a handful of them: subtle plague/greg, berni, fatfreddy, marius...

they are trying to scare off anybody who is a better skier than them. especially if he is a freestyler. and that is the worst part. in the end this board should be about skiing and not about who is the best smartass. it should be for skiers not for smartasses. this board could be much bigger and get much bigger. but instead there are 3/4 guys who chase everybody of who can ski especially if they are freestylers. and strangely they are all moderators. here it's not the users who are hating it is the moderators!!! it's like they try to keep the board clean from freestyle. freestyle is growing and getting better and bigger every year. but here it is drowning. and why? i think they are getting old and can't except that there are younger skiers who are better and have a different style.

I hate to see this. but there is probably the best skier on this board providing incredible stoke, films, and pictures. he comes here to announce his new start up that is actually offering sponsorships to riders... and all he recieves is hate. what else would you want then a start up organizing on this board offering sponsorships (at least they are doing it in another community: www.freeskiforum.com . does anybody wonder why they are not doing it here? what should a community be about? I hate to say that but you guys are haters.

I'm sorry szczepan that all this is in your thread. because that's what they wanted from the beginning: to destroy this thread. because they are envious. but it had to be said. I'm sure you guys are going to make it anyways. maybe try another board. I'm stoked for you guys, you gonna get big, thats for sure.

subtle plague, greg... i know i will get your smartass responses all over me now. but I'm not going to answer anyway.

peace

ps: sorry for my bad english. i know you are going to make fun of it but I don't care and I wanted that szczepan understands me too.

APUN RULEZ

*RIDERSWEAR MADE BY RIDERS*

Freeskier

jeha!
    Helmut Newton im Restaurant: Der Koch: &quot;Ihre Fotos gefallen mir, Sie haben bestimmt eine gute Kamera!&quot;<br />Newton (nach dem Essen): &quotas Essen war vorzüglich - sie haben bestimmt gute Töpfe&quot;

Freeskier

word my friend word, that's why I'm at www.freeskiforum.com it's a really polite and sick board, only becouse of people. Admins here are really friendly to! But some poeople are just...nevermind what! WORD WORD and that's eloqvent! freeskiers.de it's a good site and baord but people are making it shitty (sometimes)!

i really love this !!!

freestylers are always welcome … didn't you notice? i have no idea why they are scared. Actually there are some quite good ones in this forum and most of us are happy to have them around. (Szcepan is one of them)
    freeskiers.com is a commercially owned board, this board here is owned by the skiers themselves, no mater how good they might be or not (ah yea, the guy who ones the server won the 24h downhill a year ago). we live for our sport, we make this site and community, the other board was that way too but has been sold, the moderators have retracted as far as i know) thats one of the reasons many have switched over. And we love this board because it has connected many of us even over a far distance, has created new friendships and animated a lot of us to keep doing what we love. (and thats not beeing online saturday night and write something like this).
    and well, we are moderators because maybe the old guys just have a little more experience in handling controversial discussions and know how to argue against (or in favor of) slightly stupid ideas, and yes, we are smartasses thats why we do it, and by the way, im proud of my education.
    No, i didnt write apun is stupid, nobody did that, read again if you dont belive this! (its against ideas that arent well thought) In contrast, i support every new company because i have seen so many of them coming and going for over 20 years now. Most of them didnt really make it because they just followed one kind of style that might have lived for 1-2 seasons and then was gone again. Exemple: airblaster, and probably sooner or later amplid (although burton might help, or somebody who knows how to construct rideable skis) … Thats just plain stupid, ask any economic guy and he will tell you that this just wont work, the neiche is too tiny. I really wish some of the new companies could somehow make it, but they usually dont, because the concept doesnt work over a longer period. soooo, headbands are not the only things to sell if you want to become a longer lasting part of skiing (and only hats wont work neither, there are like 10 new hat companys at the ispo every year, what do you think how many will make it?). thats why we make fun of it, and the next thing is, at last me myself, i had headbands back in my racing days, quite a while back, old memorys come back, i look at photos and realise how incredible stupid i looked with stuff like that. im amusing myself about those things, its a revival thing, thats always funny as hell. (photos will not be posted!)
    you might be right, that we some kind of envy you for youre freestyle skills, but believe it or not, i dont wanna try the things the parkrats are doing because my bones just dont heal in 4 weeks anymore, my muscles have already been abused, tore, repaired and my capsules have had that much damage i cant sit still for more than 2-3 hours without my knees hurting. powder is soft, its the only way out, haha. :P
    so, relax guys, we are all here because we love to ski, you love to do tricks in the park, hang around with youre friends, wear cool clothes, maybe run after every new trend someone came up with.
    us old guys, we did many of those things as well, but i just cant euphorize myself for some hat company anymore and if i dont show the respect towards the progessions in the parks around the world, thats because the last time i went over some kickers and had a chat with the kids in the park, i felt horrible old. deep inside im really stoked about a swith 9 over chads but will never ever admit it
    but hey, you can come anytime for some powsession, maybe you will notice, that we actually dont ski that bad …

berghasi, wir haben dich vermisst … greg ist leider nicht mehr da …

Deine Rechte: