Seite 6 von 32 ErsteErste ... 4567816 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 101 bis 120 von 622

Thema: Sammelthread: Kostenlose full-length Skifilme

Freeskier Avatar von Joerga

Standard AW: Sammelthread: Kostenlose full-length Skifilme

Moon Shine

MOON SHINE OR THE FREESKI BY GPSY FEELIN.
    Winner of the « Best AM Movie » and « Best AM Cinematography » last year with « TAZ ». Gpsy Feelin tries to enter the next level and play with the big guys. With solid Backcountry sessions, filmed in their home spot Val d’Isère and the Espace Killy, and a creative urban session in Sarajevo, the crew proves once again that their creativity and style have no limit. The Gpsy isn’t only creative on skis and behind the camera but also by their Artistic inspiration on design and the original soundtrack especially created and mixed by DJ Simsima, giving a smooth flow to the movie.

Never change a winning team…
    Yann Barthélemy continues his mastery behind the lens and in the editing suite. Together with the riding of Leo Taillefer, Julien Lange, Flo Bastien, Pierre Antoine Chedal and Pierre Guyot this crew has pushed through to the next level. This year a few more guests have joined the movie with Parker White, Guillaume Sbrava and Robin Romera making their appearances.

Freeskier Avatar von _mauricio_

Filmed by us, edited by us, no budget. If you liked Follow La Familia.
    additional filming by: Corey Stanton, Paul Braunstein, Frank King, Kyle Decker, & Hot Possie
    WWW.LAFAmiliachannel.com
    Facebook:
    Facebook.com/lafamiliachannel
    Instagram:
    Lafamiliachannel
    MjHornbeck
    Ahmetdadali
    Tannerhall420
    JaronStad
    ghostxking
    girayd_version2pointo
    “Just being able to ski every day is a dream come true, no matter if you’re at the top of the food chain or at the bottom. As long as you’re doing what you love.” - AD

"I think I got it figured out. You just hop on the rail and don't fall off." -TWall

Zitat Zitat von _mauricio_ Beitrag anzeigen

Filmed by us, edited by us, no budget. If you liked Follow La Familia.
    additional filming by: Corey Stanton, Paul Braunstein, Frank King, Kyle Decker, & Hot Possie
    WWW.LAFAmiliachannel.com
    Facebook:
    Facebook.com/lafamiliachannel
    Instagram:
    Lafamiliachannel
    MjHornbeck
    Ahmetdadali
    Tannerhall420
    JaronStad
    ghostxking
    girayd_version2pointo
    Ein weiterer Beweis, dass man für unterhaltsame Videos kein Riesenbudget brauch! Taugt!

Far Out (The Bunch)

We're just gonna let our man with the words, Hannes Tomani, explain this shit:

A season spent in places like, the deep forest in northern Sweden, sun-drenched California, Stockholm's cold December streets and Oregon's secret rope lifts with a bunch of skiers who have chosen their own path. Although their skiing might not fit your taste, dedicate half an hour to The Bunch and give them a chance to present their different state of minds presented as one. If you do not like what you see, it does not matter, The Bunch is not for everyone. In the same way that an untrained eye can not see the details, a person with lack of insight into skiing can't understand skiing to its fullest. But if you put your mind in an abstract state and get ready to take in what was born when Liam Downey took a bunch of Swedish guys on a trip into the woods, you will increase the ability to understand the feeling that The Bunch conveys. Far out. -Mr, 2much$

The Sound of RealiT Custom

The latest CBC video summarizes the season, including the whole skiing crew, the good and the bad moments.
    It was a winter that began perfectly, with great weather conditions. However, a winter season for a skier inevitably comes with its pros and its cons... I leave it in your hands to find out about what I mean by watching the episode.

Richtig gutes Teil. Kurz aber nice!

Moderator Avatar von Brecher

Sau schön gefilmt und überragende Musikwahl!
    As Kruppe ever says, it is a wise ox that gets the yoke.

Freeskier Avatar von renegade5569

A ski and snowboard movie from the B.C. Rockies. Filmed at Island Lake Catskiing and Mica Heliskiing by Sherpas Cinema.

This is our movie that we produced during the past winter.
    Thanks to our sponsors :
    Olw's Head Ski & Resort
    Local Clothing
    Concept Clothing
    Liftopia
    Special thanks to Luc St-Jacques
    Producers :
    Olivier Désy
    Raphael Désy
    Maxime Trudel
    Skiers :
    Aliocha Mahaut
    Anthony Germain
    Sebastien Chartrand
    Ben Provost
    Louis-Philippe Dubord
    Felix Gaudreau
    Olivier Montour
    Mat Rich
    “Just being able to ski every day is a dream come true, no matter if you’re at the top of the food chain or at the bottom. As long as you’re doing what you love.” - AD

"I think I got it figured out. You just hop on the rail and don't fall off." -TWall

nochmal was älteres

Whats Next is a full length ski movie of our season on the East Coast from the 2010/2011 season.
    Whats Next is a Collab between Kluless! and Logger Productions.
    Locations: Killington, Waterville Valley, Cranmore, Cannon, Ragged, Gunstock, Pats Peak, Sunday River, Nashoba, Whaleback, Mt. Snow, Loon, Boston, Plymouth, Manchester
    Skiers: Rob Dresser, Chris Dakoulas, Sawyer Sellingham, Jesse Padgett, Brendan Wall, Kyle Keating, Willie Dresser, Karl Lipsky, Kyle Dezi, Tyler Thistle, Tony Tagariello, Colin Becker, Kyle Farwell, Ben Vuocolo, John Brown, Sam McGowan, Chase Mohrman, Cole Derrick, Christian Franchino, Tyler Mega, Greg Rupple, Lupe Hagearty, Scott Nelson, Cody Barna, Graham Cartwright, Thorn Merrill, James Deprospo, Colin Goggin, Bobby Sullivan, Michael Clarke, Tyler Dunkin, Konrad Mitchell, and Friends
    Snowboarders: Dane Antolino, Timmy Mears
    Filmed By Tom Dean, Rob Dresser and Chris Dakoulas
    klulessmedia.com/

'Let´s Go Get Small' features freeskier Dave Treadway as he, together with Henrik Windstedt, venture way out into the Canadian coast range on snowmobiles. Their mission? To explore. To simply see what's on the other side of the next mountain. To see what's possible on skis. Watch them push limits in order to explore the unexplored, all while feeling really small in the vast territory that surrounds them.
    Shot on location at Pemberton backcountry, Bridge glacier, Steller Heli skiing, Selkirk Wilderness Skiing and Monashee Powder Snowcats
    stellarheliskiing.com
    selkirkwilderness.com
    monasheepowder.com
    Directed by Fred Arne Wergeland
    Cinematography by Fred Arne Wergeland and Athan Merrick
    Edited by Peder Bratterud and Fred Arne Wergeland
    Music by Bjørnar Johnsen and Herman Christoffersen
    Color grade: Terje Lund
    Produced by Norseman Productions

Pekka Hyysalo - FightBack - Mini Documentary

I’m Pekka. A 21 years old guy. Injured pretty damn seriously 28.4.2010.
    That is a date I remember well, even though I can’t remember anything that happened that day. I have heard some stories from my friends about how it happened: I had yelled from the lift “I go one more time, this’s the last oneâ€, and the last one it was. I did it because the switch doublecork 10′s I had done were a bit unstable. Sw doubles were an easy trick for me, but that day was windy and a really strong blast of wind grasped me and I landed way too far, over-rotating my trick. In the crash, I broke my helmet (the Sweetest black thing, that saved my life), I gained a serious / extremely serious brain injury and sank into a coma for 17 days. Next thing I know, was laying in the hospital, next summer.
    The rehabilitating process has been a rough one to me, but I have still been able to rehabilitate myself amazingly fast! The biggest weaknesses the injury brought along are my memory problems, which have fallen away majorly, and balance problems, which have also fallen away pretty much too. The predictions I got from doctors were pretty dark: Will be able to walk in 2 years, might not be able to ski ever again and I don’t know the whole list. But what I do know: walked after about 6 MONTHS after the crash and skied for the first time after 11 months. So that’s the thing in a nutshell, follow my rehabilitation in the blog!

Unaffected

Neli Pictures presents their second movie, "Unaffected". This year the crew wanted to improve production quality and without question, the level of skiing and make a noteworthy online ski film. No parkshoots, no talking, just pure urban skiing in the streets of Finland and some slushy spring spots at Riksgränsen, Sweden.

Featuring: Antti Ollila, Otto Venäläinen, Roope Poikonen, Anttu Oikkonen, Eemeli Jussila, Lauri Kivari and Aleksi Patja
    Directors: Joonas Mattila and Rasmus Poikonen

A summer ski project brought to you by Brady Perron, Mike Hornbeck and Ben Moxham.
    This whole project is a "homemade" effort -- shot, directed, and edited entirely by Perron, Hornbeck, and Moxham with Perron leading the editing charge.
    The Meltdown is a tribute to their favorite styles, tricks, and music.
    "For the folks, by us folks"
    armadaskis.com

Believe (2007)

Follow Tanner Hall and crew around the world in his latest ski film, Believe. Watch Tanner, Seth Morrison, Kyle Petersen, Sean Pettit, Callum Pettit, Anthony Borownowski, Ian Provo, Dan Treadway, CR Johnson and more as they take skiing to a level unlike anything you?ve ever seen before. Believe takes you from sessions in chest deep blower pow at Mt. Baker to a little cat time in Retallack, British Columbia. The journey continues while picking up major speed through Whistler, B.C., then on to a massive roadside session in Japan as the crew mashes the all time dirtiest pillows in Mica and up North to Haines, Alaska as Seth Morrison throws a 150+ double front flip to stop! Believe is the new standard in ski films, don?t get left behind.

Freeskier

self-repost

Standard Sammelthread: Kostenlose full-length Skifilme

Haha sauberes Ding, Sorry

Freeskier

macht den film ja nicht schlechter

Samma På Svenska

YellowSnow Productions presents their first skimovie "Samma På Svenska" (same in swedish).

Follow the crew all the way from the urban playground in Helsinki to the beautiful mountains in Laax, Switzerland.

Concrete Jungle (Wordup Media)

Searching and creating new places to ski. Finding places that's not meant to be skied. In a city, many miles from the nearest ski hill. Fueling up every night so we can survive in the white cold jungle, getting kicked out by cops, security guards or the law in general. Trespassing and vandalism just for the possibility of getting a usable shot. Many hours of work is getting down to just a few seconds of footage. We have been focusing on the skiing in the city, the opportunities you have and the whole lifestyle of being a urban skier all winter.

Featuring the talents of: Sjur Sætren, Magnus Nørsteng, Christian Nummedal, Emil Øygard, Martin Stuve Strøm, Martin Solhaugen, Vemund Venner, William Christoffersen, Thomas Iversen and many more.

Richtig feines Ding!

Hold your horses

Description: First movieproject
    Credit: Ola Sollie, Fredrik Torsvik, Hans Haug
    Playtime: 00:17:21
    Geändert von _mauricio_ (08.11.2013 um 14:07 Uhr)