PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Ski company from Baden-Württemberg

JKarhu
26.02.2017, 22:30
Hi you all!

First of all, this post is about finding a ski company, so if it is in wrong category, moderators, please move it to right one and address me over the etiquette. :)

Second, sorry for writing in English. Even after 1,5 years in Germany I can't write the language. Or speak it, to be honest.

I am living in Freiburg and constantly looking for people to ski with. I am mainly interested in off-piste/touring. My ski crew is pretty much in Finland and going backcountry is dangerous business, so would be nice to have some buddies to go with/split some travel costs.

Because nobody wants to go off-piste without knowing the level of people they are going with, I list here few things:

- I am intermediate/advanced skier, depending on terrain
- I have skied over 15 years, powder couple of years
- I am physically fit enough for backcountry
- I enjoy touring a lot, not having easy access is not a problem
- I have my own snow safety equipment (transceiver, shovel, probe)
- I know basic concepts of how to use the snow safety equipment, but I don't have training for it (yet)
- What I tried to say previously, is that if shit hits the fan, I am not completely useless, but probably would do beginners mistakes
- I am not a risk taker, but I have no idea how to read the snow pack

If my profile sounds like it would fit you, gimme a shout. I myself prefer to ski with people who are more experienced than me and respect the mountains. And even if you are not interested in skiing with some weird Finnish dude from internet forum but would be able to give me a ride to Switzerland or Austria or wherever, please gimme a msg. I try to fill every weekend of March with some snow action.

knut
26.02.2017, 23:36
That'd probably be better off in the "ski together" category ;)

I am certain that English isn't a problem for most people here and it's certainly OK to post in English on these boards.

Good luck finding some ski buddies!

AlexanderZ
27.02.2017, 11:49
hi, i am frequently going to engelberg/andermatt on the weekends, so having company would be nice.

JKarhu
27.02.2017, 23:45
That'd probably be better off in the "ski together" category ;)

Oh, I didn't scroll enough. That category certainly makes more sense :D

JKarhu
27.02.2017, 23:46
Alexander, give me a message the next time you are going, I love Andermatt! Never been at Engelberg tho.

soulride
28.02.2017, 20:00
Alexander, give me a message the next time you are going,

me too

AlexanderZ
02.03.2017, 23:41
im going to mayrhofen für the next 10 days tomorrow, if there is any snow left after march 17 i ll be happy to go to andermatt or engelberg

JKarhu
10.03.2017, 19:24
Sounds like a plan.

Patrick M.
11.03.2017, 19:41
Hah hi you follow my tipp to come her :D I will go in 2 weeks at Zweisimmen if you will join me. When its fix i will write you at FB

JKarhu
24.03.2017, 14:32
Sooo... guys... any plans for this weekend? According to WePowder Andermatt should be skiable...

MaxFree
24.03.2017, 15:15
Sooo... guys... any plans for this weekend? According to WePowder Andermatt should be skiable...
I can highly recommend this guy! :)