PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : help please - frenchies in a german/austrian trip

heroue
19.11.2006, 15:42
hello guys
sorry for the post in english, but my deutsch is so bad nobody will understand me.
I have plan to go in Deutschland and Austria in 10 days, and i wonder if there is a resort with a snowpark just near the locations we go.

so the trip is going to be like -> france -> stuttgart -> bamberg (visiting my brother) -> munchen -> maybe Garmisch partenkirchen -> Innsbruck and then go back to france

if someone can help me and give me infos of snowpark in this area (i heard about some glacier, stubai, kaunertal, pitztal and the zugspitze).
I'll be happy too for more informations about cities where we are going

danke schon ( and sorry for my bad english, i hope u understand)

CoRnY
19.11.2006, 16:06
If you go to Innsbruck, check out the Nordpark www.nordpark.at (http://www.nordpark.at)where you can Find an awesome Park, with nice ppl´s and a great view on Innsbruck from above. The Stubaier Glacier is about 45 min in a Car away and great for Freeriding (but take Care and watch the Terrain).

Prices are all around about 32€/Day!

Innsbruck is also a nice City to Party! Make sure that you visit the "Jimmys" and the "Blue Chip" for some nice Clubs (Hip Hop, Drum and Base, etc.). If you like it more Lay Back pay the Theresien Bräu a visit witch is a nice Bar with there own brewed Beer ;D
IBK is a Students City witch is always fun and full with beatuful Women from all over Europe. And even its the Freeski Metropolis in Tirol.

So and now hook me up with some deliciouse French Redwine

Sebba
19.11.2006, 23:57
bonjour...

la plus grande problem dans le moment est la neige....mainenant dans touts les locations il y en n'a pas beaucoup...
j' espere que c'est mellieur en 10 jours..
sans nouveaux neige hintertux serait peut-être une bonne idee, au glacier les conditions sont pas mal on dit

klar
20.11.2006, 19:55
i think CoRnY misread the original post. there is now way the nordpark will be open in 10 days. other than that he is right, innsbruck is a nice city (and full of beautiful women :D), there just isn't any snow at the moment.

the only proper park in the area at the moment is at hintertux, a bit over an hour's drive from innsbruck. stubai currently has 2 boxes and that's it. apparently they plan to extend their park features eventually but i woud not bet on that happening within the next 10 days. the park in pitztal consists of a beer bench some kids put up, again this is supposed to change in time. kaunertal i haven't been at for a while but i would assume the situation is similar with some kind of halfhearted rails. i recommend checking again just before you get to innsbruck, all these places are within reasonabe driving distance. (i usually spend my weekends at stubai or pitztal, let me know if you want a ride from ibk)
if you go to garmisch the zugspitze is the obvious choice, but i have no idea about conditions there.

campagnard
20.11.2006, 21:50
zugspitze: they would be happy if they could call it condition ... :-[