PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Need help! Vote for me to go on Freeski Mountaineering camp in La Grave!!

Fabergé
14.01.2014, 11:34
Hallo Freeriders!

I could really use your help. I am in the race for a spot to go on a Freeride mountaineering camp in La Grave sponsored by Gore-tex.
I need votes to get in the top 5.

I am a long time freerider and in the past I also did rock and ice climbing. I stopped climbing for a couple of years because I took a nasty tumble down after reaching a summit. My body was ok but my mind was broken. Now I want to get back into climbing because I also need the skills for new freeride adventures.
Please help fulfil a dream and vote for me here:

http://www.experience-tour.com/tour/free-ski-mountaineering-camp/applicant/2719/

(voting goes via email, you will receive a link in your inbox, click that to vote, email might get into spambox)

Thanks all!

Grtz Lambert

Vinci
14.01.2014, 22:01
How about no?
Registering in a German forum and then creating a single post with a request on an online voting is a pretty bold move if you ask me. It's one thing if a long time member does this, but in this case... no fucking way I'm giving away a valid email adress for this vote.

Oh and by the way, if you intend to stay. Welcome to the forum!

Brecher
14.01.2014, 22:41
Da musste ich ja schon ein bisschen schmunzeln... :)

Fabergé
16.01.2014, 10:38
How about no?
Registering in a German forum and then creating a single post with a request on an online voting is a pretty bold move if you ask me. It's one thing if a long time member does this, but in this case... no fucking way I'm giving away a valid email adress for this vote.

Oh and by the way, if you intend to stay. Welcome to the forum!

I totally understand your reaction. It is a bold move. Desperate needs call for desperate measures?
However thank you for your welcome on this forum. I have been using it for quite some time now, never made an account though.. And yes I do inted to keep using this forum. I also reccomend it to friends. There is a lot of good stuff going on in here, I hope to be able to contribute more in the future.

Have a good winter all!

Joerga
16.01.2014, 13:33
Thanks man and welcome to the community.

gizmo
16.01.2014, 17:18
F**k mich äh klick mich