PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Rossignol FKS 155 Bindungsplatte racecarver Hilfe frage bzgl montage

blindside
13.01.2013, 12:45
Ich habe die möglichkeit günstig nen racecarver mit fks zu schiessen . allerdings ist eine bindungsplatte montiert, bzw standerhöhung.
wird bei rossignol die normale flat bindung auf die platte gebohrt oder sind das spezielle sachen mit längeren schrauben? habe an sowas mal rumgeschraubt kann mich nicht dran erinnern.
ziel ist es die güstige Bindung abzunehmen , ski wegwerfen , und bindung dann auf nen freerideski montieren. die frage ist aber ob sich das lohnt , wenn man neue schrauben etc. kaufen muss...

stopper biege ich auf , bzw was würden neue stopper in breiter kosten ????

merci für die hilfe!

hobbes
13.01.2013, 15:03
Die Schrauben haben die richtige bzw. Passende Länge, so wars zumindest bei mir immer. Komplette Platte mit passenden Stoppern kostet so um die 40 Euro, soviel ich weiss.

Aufbiegen ist jedoch sehr einfach. Die Skier, dies da so dazugibt, sind fast zu schade um im Müll zu landen. Billige Bindung drauf und als Pistenski nutzen.

blindside
13.01.2013, 15:24
Alles unter 105mm fühlt sich bei mir komisch an. Ski kannste haben wenn du willst..... Musst nur abholen oder Versand organisieren. Kasten Bier :)

hobbes
13.01.2013, 20:51
Sonnenkopf?

blindside
13.01.2013, 20:59
wurde nix. fks 155 bei ebay für 56 euro weggegange. WUAHHHHHHHH und ich hab sie nicht bekommen -.-

Ratuffa
14.01.2013, 12:58
Steht grad noch eine Rossi 155 Race drin, für kleines Geld. Läuft noch bis heute 21:39 Uhr. Vielleicht haste bei der Glück...

pommodore
14.01.2013, 13:19
Wir sollten eventuell den "wer bietet auf welche Bindung"-threat wieder aktivieren. Die Auktion hab ich nämlich auch schon seit Beginn im Auge. Nicht dass wir uns da gegenseitig arm bieten ;)

blindside
14.01.2013, 13:25
ich werde nicht mitbieten. habe mit dem ebayverkäufer gesprochen und bekomme wohl für 56 die fks 155 ;) der höchstbietende war ein rumäne und hat wohl nicht bedacht das ski mit bindung abgeholt werden muss ;) somit hab ich dann wohl glück gehabt :D
man kann zwar nicht viel erkennen aber sieht noch frisch aus das ding http://www.ebay.de/itm/230908993649?nma=true&si=DslRIkFctAhrlCF1Ol3hOa29tIw%3D&rt=nc&_trksid=p4340.l2557&orig_cvip=true#ht_500wt_1219

Ratuffa
14.01.2013, 13:35
Wir sollten eventuell den "wer bietet auf welche Bindung"-threat wieder aktivieren. Die Auktion hab ich nämlich auch schon seit Beginn im Auge. Nicht dass wir uns da gegenseitig arm bieten ;)

Das klingt vernünftig. Hatte auch überlegt mein Glück zu versuchen, zwecks mangelnder Lust auf Stopper biegen und einem Einsatz frühestens nächster Saison dann doch "für die Community" verzichtet :rolleyes:

vest.mar
28.01.2013, 14:59
ich werde nicht mitbieten. habe mit dem ebayverkäufer gesprochen und bekomme wohl für 56 die fks 155 ;) der höchstbietende war ein rumäne und hat wohl nicht bedacht das ski mit bindung abgeholt werden muss ;) somit hab ich dann wohl glück gehabt :D
man kann zwar nicht viel erkennen aber sieht noch frisch aus das ding http://www.ebay.de/itm/230908993649?nma=true&si=DslRIkFctAhrlCF1Ol3hOa29tIw%3D&rt=nc&_trksid=p4340.l2557&orig_cvip=true#ht_500wt_1219

Hello guys :)

I only speak english, sorry, but I am the guy from Romania who bought the Rossi 9x WC with the FKS 155.
I did not understand what you sad here on the thread but I a happy with the purchase. The pick up cost was another 10 euros so 56 (the skis with bindings) + 10 (pick up) was 66 euros for a pair of skis that in 2007 was 1300 euros :)

The skis I would rate at maybe 7,5 out of 10 for looks (has some scratches but nothing serious) and the bottom is in very good condition (I think it was waxed recently)

The bindings I would rate with maybe 7 (6,5?) out of 10, a few scratches but nothing serious aswell.

My ideea was to take the binding off the skis and sale the skis (which are race skis) for maybe 100 euros and keep the bindings for a pair of freeskis (rocker skis).

Do I have to worry about some screws because I did not understand what you talked about on the thread? :)

Hope everyone has some good snow this season and hope to hear from you about the above.

Thank you and all the very best from a Romanian freeskier :)

Cheers,

Puiu from Klausenburg (Romania's 4th biggest city with good german roots :) )

blindside
28.01.2013, 18:20
i dont like you -.-

and you defintly should know why !

cheers mate ! have fun with those awesome bindings !

domiheyLA
28.01.2013, 18:45
hahahaaha blindside :p

blindside
28.01.2013, 19:44
AHHHHHHcih bin so böse. ich wollte die blöde bindung :DDDDDD
und freitag abend ist mir auch ein volant spatula für 3 euro über meinem maximal gebot weggegangen -.-

wuaargghhhhhhhhhhhh

aber egal :)

Tzeentech
28.01.2013, 20:09
IN YO FACE!
hahhahaha Puiu you are such a funn guy I like you :D.

vest.mar
28.01.2013, 20:46
Lovely community here :)

Sorry guys for taking them, my wife is to blame, I was about to make my last bind 52 and she sad "make it 56" :)
Thank you for beeing happy for me though ;)

My plan is (when my budget will allow :) ) to mount the FKS on a MFD all time plate (anyone has those?!) and on a pair of K2 Coombacks (I did not bid a few nights ago on a pair of K2 BMW editions 2010/11 coombacks and now I am sorry :) they closed NEW at 134 euros + 17 shipping). Auchhhh!

My love goes back to you guys :)

Cheers and see you on the pow hills!

vest.mar
28.01.2013, 20:55
AHHHHHHcih bin so böse. ich wollte die blöde bindung :DDDDDD
und freitag abend ist mir auch ein volant spatula für 3 euro über meinem maximal gebot weggegangen -.-

wuaargghhhhhhhhhhhh

aber egal :)

Dear blindside,

I know the feeling, I saw the volant myself but was to wide for me...
Anyhow, in the begining of last week, I also lost a pair of Dalbello Sherpa 2/8 NEW, exactly my size (28,5 mondo), with my damn ebay iPad app: I entered 69 euros (YESSSS!! 69!!!!!) and the damn thing did not registered my bid and the boots where sold with 64 i think! i was MAAAAAAAD :bang:

But doesn't matter, wasn't meant to be! (I still have no boots and I am dreaming only about some Sherpas OR some Full Tilts :cool:

Maybe next time you'll get it!

TIP: you also have quoka.de ?! i saw some fks there at some point but for an auslander is hard to buy from there. Try searching for "rossignol race" and not "FKS" and just look in the pictures, you might get lucky!

ALL THE BEST to you my Pow Friend! :)

Puiu

blindside
28.01.2013, 21:55
thanks ;) done the same. dont need the fks , but wanted them to build a new ski with. some ski to charge Bigmountain. but anyway. there are more idiots outside selling their fks for 55 ;)

vest.mar
29.01.2013, 08:50
Thank you campagnard!

Very helpfull to know. I hope the ski service will have the screws on stock (Romania is not yet Germany ;)

All the best!

Puiu
hey vestmar,

shouldn't be any problem to mount those on your skis. Just make sure the length of the screws is correct. They shouldn't be longer than 9mm.

Have fun.

blindside
29.01.2013, 09:01
but just take them from the binding ? they should work too? maybe post a picture of those screws of the binding mounted on the skis. think they should fit. the ebay seller told me they were about 10 mm ...

Ratuffa
29.01.2013, 12:59
Preisfrage, da auch ich eine Kombination aus Rossi/Look Drehteller-Bindung und MFD Alltime auf der Wunschliste habe:
Ist das Bohrmuster einer Rossignol Race identisch mit dem einer FKS, oder direkt gefragt für ganz verwirrte wie mich, ist die Rossignol Race mit der MFD Alltime kompatibel?

Ratuffa
29.01.2013, 13:33
Öff, genau da ist mein Problem. Gefühlte Zig Milliarden unterschiedliche Bezeichnungen.
Auf den Bildern kann ich ansich nichtmal eine Beschriftung lesen, jedoch sieht der Hinterbacken schonmal sehr schwer nach einem Drehteller aus..
Kann man (bis auf das nächste Drama mit den laut Mfd inkompatiblen Versionen mit verschiebbarem Vorderbacken..) ansatzweise davon ausgehen, dass zumindest die Drehteller-Hinterbacken das selbe Bohrmuster haben, gleich mit welchen Einstellwerten gesegnet?

vest.mar
29.01.2013, 14:31
Guys :)

In case in the page 2 of this thread you speak about Rossignol Race binings, I think I can help but don't know german :)

Just let me know if you need me!

Puiu

blindside
29.01.2013, 14:36
its about if a rossignol race binding has the same drilling points as a look pivot /rossignol FKS. its an old binding from an race ski.
i think at look bindings there was an change at around 2006 ? correct me if im wrong.
and the question is , if its a fks/pivot , or an axial 1.
think pictures would be helpful for this ....

he wants to mount his rossignol race on an mfd alltime plate..... but he doesnt know if the holes are comparable. and we dont know at the moment if its a FKS pivot heel or the newer/(older) look axial 1

vest.mar
29.01.2013, 15:09
its about if a rossignol race binding has the same drilling points as a look pivot /rossignol FKS. its an old binding from an race ski.
i think at look bindings there was an change at around 2006 ? correct me if im wrong.
and the question is , if its a fks/pivot , or an axial 1.
think pictures would be helpful for this ....

he wants to mount his rossignol race on an mfd alltime plate..... but he doesnt know if the holes are comparable. and we dont know at the moment if its a FKS pivot heel or the newer/(older) look axial 1

Yes, I suggested the same binding to you when I mentioned about quoka and on PM.

The thing is that on some FKS 155, you have the word "race" on it, and many people confuse it, not knowing it is actually an FKS! So if this is the case, then the mounting holes are the same and the binding can be mounted on the MFD plate.

OF COURSE, pictures would tell us the story so we don't give bad advices!!!

If the bindings are actually something else than an FKS, (axial, etc), AGAIN pictures would help and some comparative measuring of the hole number and distances (i can measure my FKS 155 and provide the data if it is needed) would help.

Hope this helps, let me know if I can help with the hole measuring.

Puiu

P.S. Thank you blindside for the translation, I owe you a coffee :)

blindside
29.01.2013, 15:13
P.S. Thank you blindside for the translation, I owe you a coffee :)

i think i take the binding for 66 euro ;)

im not sure but think hes talking about this one
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Look-P12-Pivot-baugleich-Rossignol-FKS120-Drehteller-/251218744207?pt=Sport_Skisport_Skibindungen&hash=item3a7dcdd38f#ht_500wt_1218

and no , that should not fit onto an mfd ...

Ratuffa
29.01.2013, 15:17
Yes, it's like blindside wrote.
But, to complete the chaos in my brain, not every Rossi Race binding seems to be a Rossi Race binding - some look like FKS, others like Axial1/2/whatever. Look's like they printed "race" on every single piece of BS they want to sale..
And, to complete my "luck", i could garantee for that a binding i'll purchase would not fit.
Tried often, failed often.

€dit:

Meh, you'r too fast for me. It's not the binding on ebay. Found one on Quoka. In the meantime campagnard explained to me that it's an FKS. For now, i need "pressed thumbs" the binding is still available...

Ratuffa
29.01.2013, 22:17
Sorry for doubleposting (and the novel below..), BUT:
Luck favors the dumb

Or, the long story version, why driving 66km per way without knowing details about a binding can be successfull.

From late afternoon till about 20:30, communication with the seller was.. just frustrating. Did i mention i hate cell phones?
No signal, low battery, etc. All i could identify in the resound of the phone (did i mention i hate cell phones?) was that the ski was still available, the seller would be at home tonight and his address - last part only distorted.

Been divorced, i have time. Much time. So the next step was driving through hard rain in a very windy night, to a town 66km away to an address i did not hear completely.

70 minutes later (forgot to mention 10 extra minutes outside the sellers house because of bad communication- did i mention i hate cell phones? ) , the binding was found out as an FKS 155 in good condition, mounted on a 155cm FIS-approved Rossignol 9S in halfway useable condition, now in my possession for a good price.

Mission FKS: Accomplished :D

vest.mar
03.02.2013, 20:58
GREAT story Ratuffa :)

Sorry about bad conections (cellphones and the rest...), but it is nice to hear you GOT the FKS in the end, it is WORTH the fight!

Were they cheaper than mine? :D (here (http://www.ebay.de/itm/230908993649?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649))

Can you post some pictures with the bindings, just to make as envy you a bit ;)

Good pow!
Puiu :)

Sorry for doubleposting (and the novel below..), BUT:
Luck favors the dumb

Or, the long story version, why driving 66km per way without knowing details about a binding can be successfull.

From late afternoon till about 20:30, communication with the seller was.. just frustrating. Did i mention i hate cell phones?
No signal, low battery, etc. All i could identify in the resound of the phone (did i mention i hate cell phones?) was that the ski was still available, the seller would be at home tonight and his address - last part only distorted.

Been divorced, i have time. Much time. So the next step was driving through hard rain in a very windy night, to a town 66km away to an address i did not hear completely.

70 minutes later (forgot to mention 10 extra minutes outside the sellers house because of bad communication- did i mention i hate cell phones? ) , the binding was found out as an FKS 155 in good condition, mounted on a 155cm FIS-approved Rossignol 9S in halfway useable condition, now in my possession for a good price.

Mission FKS: Accomplished :D

Ratuffa
04.02.2013, 07:55
Cheaper? Hm, not exactly. I spent less money than you, but the skis mounted to my bindings are better trash.
They looked good in the night, but the day after i could see some major damages.
Partially delaminated topsheet, a small, but long gap between sidewall and edges, and the skis have lost much tension.

In addition to the shortcomings i "ignored" because i wanted the bindings (rusty edges, small coreshots etc.), you definitly made the better deal.

Pictures will be delivered this evening.