PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : * APUN RideWear *

Szczepan_Karpiel
28.06.2006, 12:44
Hello my friends,
Only a couple of days left to run the internet site of APUN RideWear, where firstly You'll find a really good headbands and t-shirts. The co-owner of the company is Simon Scholz in Germany. I'm the ew rider of it and I'm stoked that a lil company is getting bigger and bigger...APUN IS THE SHIT !!! More news comming soon...visit the APUN blog: http://www.apunblog.blogspot.com/

subtleplague
28.06.2006, 12:47
Headbands ! Sick !

what's planned next ? Stretch Leggins ?

Szczepan_Karpiel
28.06.2006, 13:55
If you could read it's HAT Company...any problems? Just tell me...doeshbag!

Rudo123
28.06.2006, 21:00
nice!!....and what´s about pictures of this stuff???....

mfg rUdo

Szczepan_Karpiel
28.06.2006, 21:16
the site will be ready this week I hope, and it's getting better and better
!!!

jbe
28.06.2006, 21:51
"equipment" should be a better place for this thread, i think

Szczepan_Karpiel
28.06.2006, 21:54
nevermind :P sorry I can't read well german so I put everything here :P !

jbe
28.06.2006, 21:58
no problem,

it's part of my job, to push it into the topic it belongs

Szczepan_Karpiel
28.06.2006, 22:27
yeah it seems so ;p and I know. will you be at BASE SC?

jbe
28.06.2006, 22:42
of course

we are going to have a little summer break there. date: 08/09 of july 2006.

you should bring your friends, your brother and some sausages oder meat, because we will build a tent and heat some wood for a barbeceu.

and if you like to show some tricks: little video and one or two picture cams should be there too

baca already told, he will be there, maybe he has more informations for you

Szczepan_Karpiel
29.06.2006, 10:06
Ok sounds great. I'll talk with him, hehe ofcourse if my bro will be there he will come to :D

germanjibber
29.06.2006, 13:04
ööööhm, ihr wisst schon dass am 9. endspiel ist????
glaubt ihr, dass da viele kommen werden? ich nämlich nicht...

Szczepan_Karpiel
29.06.2006, 13:18
so what...not every freeskier is a footbal fan !

Rudo123
29.06.2006, 20:52
kack auf fußball....deutschland wird sowieso nicht weltmeister.....

subtleplague
29.06.2006, 21:22

je ne comprend pas "bag de doeshé", but it is exquisitely funny i guess, douchebag.
and concerning the second part of your question: i got lots of problems, of the monetarian kind mostly, yet some mental ones as well. Not as pompous as yours, but still troublesome in an intrigueing kind of way.

and since you didn't get my little humorous retort dealing with the VAST range of products of the company mentioned before, i'll explain it on a less sophisticated level: headbands= 80s AND abhorrently gay. strech pants= 80s AND abhorrently gay as well. ---> AHHHHHHH. FUUNNNY SUBTLE PLAGUE.

so i hope this post enlightens you and gives your meandering thoughts an island of concentration where your troubled mind can seek refuge.

Szczepan_Karpiel
29.06.2006, 21:27
hahaha correctly doeshbag!!!! and I You could notice 80's are back in the ski fashion !!!! You smarty guy...and for sure headbands aren't gayas You sad and one thing...leggins were popular back in 70's not 80's. And NO I didn't get your funny joke...haha super funny. HEADBANDS ARE SICK, SO WHY EVERYBODYs wearing them if they're gay? They want to be gay? Tanner Hall want to be gay? TJ Schiller want to be gay? OR maby u?

Szczepan_Karpiel
29.06.2006, 21:28
jeste[ zwykBym pedalem i taka jest prawda, pies cie jebal....widocznie matka cie nie kochala i dlatego wyladowales w Babiej gurze u cyganow!!!! Pierdolony fagasie !

subtleplague
29.06.2006, 21:37
hahaha correctly doeshbag!!!! and I You could notice 80's are back in the ski fashion !!!! You smarty guy...and for sure headbands aren't gayas You sad and one thing...leggins were popular back in 70's not 80's. And NO I didn't get your funny joke...haha super funny. HEADBANDS ARE SICK, SO WHY EVERYBODYs wearing them if they're gay? They want to be gay? Tanner Hall want to be gay? TJ Schiller want to be gay? OR maby u?

just for your further understanding: i reached the pinnacle of funnyness just about yesterday and my funnyness is going to decline slowly from now on. Thus you missed the chance of witnessing my ultimate possible funnyness, yet you've still witnessed a funnyness which is far from mediocre yet. Concerning my sexual orientation: Tanner and I actually were the role models from which the story of brokeback mounatin was derived. I will never forget those moments with Tanner up by the clear blue lake. just me and him watching those amazing sunsets......

and i will not hinder your head band ridden quest for archetypal self truth any longer and hence withdraw from this tread.
farewell o gay thread !

edit: ich musste einfach dieses ganze herrlich posting zitieren :D
btw.wenn alle von einer brücke springen, ist die brücke dann schwul ? ;)

subtleplague
29.06.2006, 21:39
Xio JA nihai dejiau ni jong weng ! Xa chi deping chong njaa ? Ejang Xho dung peng pah !

jbe
29.06.2006, 21:42

je ne comprend pas "bag de doeshé", but it is exquisitely funny i guess, douchebag.
and concerning the second part of your question: i got lots of problems, of the monetarian kind mostly, yet some mental ones as well. Not as pompous as yours, but still troublesome in an intrigueing kind of way.

and since you didn't get my little humorous retort dealing with the VAST range of products of the company mentioned before, i'll explain it on a less sophisticated level: headbands= 80s AND abhorrently gay. strech pants= 80s AND abhorrently gay as well. ---> AHHHHHHH. FUUNNNY SUBTLE PLAGUE.

so i hope this post enlightens you and gives your meandering thoughts an island of concentration where your troubled mind can seek refuge.

wie krass, das war aber schon englisch, oder?
den ersten absatz hab ich gar nicht verstanden

subtleplague
29.06.2006, 21:44
der erste satz war leider nur ein erbärmlicher versuch durch etwas eingestreutes französisch weltmännischer zu klingen ;)

edit: der rest ist allerdings "the queen's language of choice".

Szczepan_Karpiel
29.06.2006, 21:46
BANG BANG ANd Your BURNED! If You want to argue better go some other forum...I think that thread wasn't made for fun. I just don't like reinvent the wheel and not really funny answers. that's why rememebr that Head Bands aren't gay...maby for You but not for everyone........that's all what I've got to say, and please stop talking Ching chiang Chiang Portfel Wciag !

jbe
29.06.2006, 21:48
Xio JA nihai dejiau ni jong weng ! Xa chi deping chong njaa ? Ejang Xho dung peng pah !

ich hab doch gar kein crack geraucht, also muss das da wohl so stehen.

kannst du vielleicht wieder posten, wenn du von dem trip runter bist? ;D

Szczepan_Karpiel
29.06.2006, 21:48
Yeah so I'll start talking hungarian if Youwant to...or chec republic language...doesn't make scense. But I'll forgive You only becouse I heard from 4-5 people that it doesn't make scense to argue with You so rastafaride mY BRO ! Jah will be with you...ZION is waiting

subtleplague
29.06.2006, 21:53

ich hab doch gar kein crack geraucht, also muss das da wohl so stehen.

kannst du vielleicht wieder posten, wenn du von dem trip runter bist? ;D

meine glaspfeife liegt verstaubend in der ecke, jedoch könnte dir eine gewisse posting symmetrie zwischen unserem polnischen pro und mir aufgefallen sein.. (um wieder in richtung des humors zu segeln...) ;)

campagnard
29.06.2006, 21:59
just for youre info Szczepan … subs posts are funny as hell, you just have to understand them, maybe his english is a little more eloquent and his humour subversive, but thats what markes most of the point. maybe the headbands didnt prevent youre brain rom freezing haha, ;D
keep going, this is great !!!!

stYleGurke
29.06.2006, 22:07
hej, co masz do babjej gory? wspinalem sie raz na nia :D :D

ale w sumie masz racje, nie ma potzeby sie targac z tymi ludzmi, oni niemaja zabardzo duzego pojecia o new school... w sumie mozesz ich poprostu ignorowac :D
Jak bys kiedys zobaczyl ich na zywo, bys penkl ze smiechu, oni wlasnie nosza zeczy z 80ych lat i maja pzez to kompleksy ;D

pozdrowienia mateo

hammas denn?

MfG mateo

Szczepan_Karpiel
29.06.2006, 22:31
Pol. Version
Nie wiem stary hehe, nie dbam o to, a niech sobie jezdza tak jak ja sobie jezdze ! ;) To sie liczy i poprostu to z ignoruj

Eng. Version
I don't know man, I don't care about this. Let them ski, that counts. I'll just ignore this :D

Killswitch
29.06.2006, 23:07
Tanner Hall want to be gay!

:D

Szczepan_Karpiel
29.06.2006, 23:43
;) ::)

freakie
30.06.2006, 12:06
APUN RULEZ

APUNAPUNAPUN (berghasi rulez ^^)

berghasi
30.06.2006, 13:41
servus, dann muss ich mich auch mal wieder melden ^^
mensch freaky hast dich auch lange nicht mehr gemeldet ^^
und zu subtle muss ich nix mehr sagen (mein alter freund :D )

also wartet gespannt auf die page (diejenigen denen das zeug gefällt) und ich hoffe auf ne coole saison ^^

greetz
Simon

Szczepan_Karpiel
30.06.2006, 15:00
No arguing on the site is not funny as "hell"! Maby for You, and even if he's english is eloqvent it desn't matter ! I heard such a good sentence last time: BETTER START SKIING and SPREAD THE LOVE! haha that is funny :]

subtleplague
30.06.2006, 21:00
und zu subtle muss ich nix mehr sagen (mein alter freund :D )

:'( :-*
ich bin gerührt. verbrüderungsszenen zwischen der alten und neuen generation hochkompetenter internetfunnynesskoryphäen :D
bergfreakie rulez the shit out of the internet ! sick headbands for the obercoole saison with the hottest stuff ever!!!!!!!!!

P.S. dear mr. eloq vent: i heard, the best sentence, when i was totally, sick on a site who was funny, as heaven you, was double while wearing, my Tanner signature leggins: GIVE UP SKIING AND SPREAD THE DEMENTIA !

Szczepan_Karpiel
30.06.2006, 22:34
ohh I see Chuck Norris here...the defender of weak and tiny people hhaha :] BETTER START SKIING! ^^ I want to see another answer of admin, feeling preety overwhelmed about that case...and it's nothing new from his and my side :] END FROM MY SIDE :]

kinked
01.07.2006, 19:20
ohh I see Chuck Norris here...the defender of weak and tiny people hhaha :] BETTER START SKIING! ^^ I want to see another answer of admin, feeling preety overwhelmed about that case...and it's nothing new from his and my side :] END FROM MY SIDE :]

no shit man. it sucks so bad. they claim to be funny but they are not funny at all. they just make fun of people and that is the worst. i've watched this for quite a while now and it is the reason why i never loged on to this board. it's stupid because it's not even a handful of them: subtle plague/greg, berni, fatfreddy, marius...

they are trying to scare off anybody who is a better skier than them. especially if he is a freestyler. and that is the worst part. in the end this board should be about skiing and not about who is the best smartass. it should be for skiers not for smartasses. this board could be much bigger and get much bigger. but instead there are 3/4 guys who chase everybody of who can ski especially if they are freestylers. and strangely they are all moderators. here it's not the users who are hating it is the moderators!!! it's like they try to keep the board clean from freestyle. freestyle is growing and getting better and bigger every year. but here it is drowning. and why? i think they are getting old and can't except that there are younger skiers who are better and have a different style.

I hate to see this. but there is probably the best skier on this board providing incredible stoke, films, and pictures. he comes here to announce his new start up that is actually offering sponsorships to riders... and all he recieves is hate. what else would you want then a start up organizing on this board offering sponsorships (at least they are doing it in another community: www.freeskiforum.com . does anybody wonder why they are not doing it here? what should a community be about? I hate to say that but you guys are haters.

I'm sorry szczepan that all this is in your thread. because that's what they wanted from the beginning: to destroy this thread. because they are envious. but it had to be said. I'm sure you guys are going to make it anyways. maybe try another board. I'm stoked for you guys, you gonna get big, thats for sure.

subtle plague, greg... i know i will get your smartass responses all over me now. but I'm not going to answer anyway.

peace

ps: sorry for my bad english. i know you are going to make fun of it but I don't care and I wanted that szczepan understands me too.

APUN RULEZ

*RIDERSWEAR MADE BY RIDERS*

stYleGurke
01.07.2006, 19:38
jeha!

Szczepan_Karpiel
01.07.2006, 19:46
word my friend word, that's why I'm at www.freeskiforum.com it's a really polite and sick board, only becouse of people. Admins here are really friendly to! But some poeople are just...nevermind what! WORD WORD and that's eloqvent! freeskiers.de it's a good site and baord but people are making it shitty (sometimes)!

campagnard
01.07.2006, 23:47
i really love this !!! :)

freestylers are always welcome … didn't you notice? i have no idea why they are scared. Actually there are some quite good ones in this forum and most of us are happy to have them around. (Szcepan is one of them)
freeskiers.com is a commercially owned board, this board here is owned by the skiers themselves, no mater how good they might be or not (ah yea, the guy who ones the server won the 24h downhill a year ago). we live for our sport, we make this site and community, the other board was that way too but has been sold, the moderators have retracted as far as i know) thats one of the reasons many have switched over. And we love this board because it has connected many of us even over a far distance, has created new friendships and animated a lot of us to keep doing what we love. (and thats not beeing online saturday night and write something like this).
and well, we are moderators because maybe the old guys just have a little more experience in handling controversial discussions and know how to argue against (or in favor of) slightly stupid ideas, and yes, we are smartasses thats why we do it, and by the way, im proud of my education.
No, i didnt write apun is stupid, nobody did that, read again if you dont belive this! (its against ideas that arent well thought) In contrast, i support every new company because i have seen so many of them coming and going for over 20 years now. Most of them didnt really make it because they just followed one kind of style that might have lived for 1-2 seasons and then was gone again. Exemple: airblaster, and probably sooner or later amplid (although burton might help, or somebody who knows how to construct rideable skis) … Thats just plain stupid, ask any economic guy and he will tell you that this just wont work, the neiche is too tiny. I really wish some of the new companies could somehow make it, but they usually dont, because the concept doesnt work over a longer period. soooo, headbands are not the only things to sell if you want to become a longer lasting part of skiing (and only hats wont work neither, there are like 10 new hat companys at the ispo every year, what do you think how many will make it?). thats why we make fun of it, and the next thing is, at last me myself, i had headbands back in my racing days, quite a while back, old memorys come back, i look at photos and realise how incredible stupid i looked with stuff like that. im amusing myself about those things, its a revival thing, thats always funny as hell. (photos will not be posted!)
you might be right, that we some kind of envy you for youre freestyle skills, but believe it or not, i dont wanna try the things the parkrats are doing because my bones just dont heal in 4 weeks anymore, my muscles have already been abused, tore, repaired and my capsules have had that much damage i cant sit still for more than 2-3 hours without my knees hurting. powder is soft, its the only way out, haha. :P
so, relax guys, we are all here because we love to ski, you love to do tricks in the park, hang around with youre friends, wear cool clothes, maybe run after every new trend someone came up with.
us old guys, we did many of those things as well, but i just cant euphorize myself for some hat company anymore and if i dont show the respect towards the progessions in the parks around the world, thats because the last time i went over some kickers and had a chat with the kids in the park, i felt horrible old. deep inside im really stoked about a swith 9 over chads but will never ever admit it ;)
but hey, you can come anytime for some powsession, maybe you will notice, that we actually dont ski that bad …

campagnard
01.07.2006, 23:47
berghasi, wir haben dich vermisst … greg ist leider nicht mehr da … :'(

Joe
02.07.2006, 00:01
greg ist leider nicht mehr da & :'(

kommt der gar nimmer oder macht der nur sommerpause?

Szczepan_Karpiel
02.07.2006, 09:05
I'm always chilled that's why I don't bother about anything...but my brother learned me to not listening to stupid answer which supose to be funny like "FUCK DYNASTAR ONLY BECOUSE OF THAT THEY'RE DOING SKIS THAT YOU CAN'T RIDE SWITCH"...that's why I don't bother :] so it's cool but I on freeskiforum.com people aren't talkin some shit like that, that's why I'm also there. And I hate also commenting something without saying (In my opinion) but I know sometimes I'm not using it!

Zorro
02.07.2006, 09:12
@berhasi: hoffentlich nur sommerpause

funny treaht.

Szczepan_Karpiel
02.07.2006, 09:24
rather not funny

Bud Spencer
02.07.2006, 09:40
APUN RULEZ

*RIDERSWEAR MADE BY RIDERS*
word! don't buy HH or TNF or whatever!
their stuff is made by apes for canaries ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Zorro
02.07.2006, 09:51
when apun wear is made by riders, does szczepan have enough time so ski ? i mean, knitting a shirt takes a lot of time...

anyway: i read on the homepage just in the right corner, klick 4 next blog....i did.... :blowbunny: ( http://all4men02.blogspot.com/ )
very interesting marketing strategy... :D

Szczepan_Karpiel
02.07.2006, 10:58
Buhahahaha what a guy! The owner of the company is SIMON and he's a RIDER TO! You're such an....nevermind who hehe "Don't bother" ;) say whatch You want, I'm out of here sorry for some guys but I can't hear some shit like that, when the guy is arguing without any base of conversation...see ya al guys and props for admins for good work

chris
02.07.2006, 11:02
what the fuck is going on here?

ok, first post, new company apun....
sub says, headbands are outdated, and your only argument for this company apun is

doeshbag!

my god, what shit of product must this be when the only argument for it's quality is doeshbag!!!

Szczepan_Karpiel
02.07.2006, 11:03
buhahahaha, doeshbag are some of guys here ;) Don't bother

Szczepan_Karpiel
02.07.2006, 11:05
I see some FREESKIERS.DE FORUM MAFIA, ARE YOU SKIING SOMETIMES? OR JUST WAITING FOR ANOTHER POST TO START ARGUING, SOME OF THE GERMAN FRIENDS TOLD ME THIS....HEHE RASTAFARIDE BROTHERS!

berghasi
02.07.2006, 11:10
szczepan, i don't think so... they haven't seen snow for a long time, thats why they post shit here....
and the "next blog" isn't part of any marketing. our blog is just a news page with the help of blogger.com, till our page will be online...

Szczepan_Karpiel
02.07.2006, 11:12
yeah I think the hompage will be ready tommorow, i heate talking bullshit when they don't know how is it for real ! But dude better piss the off and thanks for admins for a good work sometimes ;) becouse it seems they try to keep board and whole site wicked and it is wicked even if I don't understand a 90% of it :P Props !

Bud Spencer
02.07.2006, 11:17
um ehrlich zu sein war ich noch nie schifahren. zumindest nicht auf schnee. bis jetzt nur in der halle und auf teppich. aber mit den ski von der marke die mich spancern is das sooooo siiiiiccccckkkkk!!!!

kann jemand bissl mehr schrott posten, damit wir drüber streiten können - mir is so langweilig. ::) ::) ::) ::)
becooooouse das ja schließlich der sinn dieses verdammt siiiicccckkkeeennn fooorrrummms.

berghasi
02.07.2006, 11:37
tja, du hast soeben schrott gepostet ^^

Bud Spencer
02.07.2006, 11:40
wer will auch schon positiv auffallen ;)

Szczepan_Karpiel
02.07.2006, 11:42
jealous becouse I can ride on real snow and you ski on a carpet? That's bad my friend...I don't like jealous people really, You don't have to be angry only becouse I get 1 or 2 pairs of skis really man...

Bud Spencer
02.07.2006, 11:52
yeah dude, i'm soooo fucking jealous

Szczepan_Karpiel
02.07.2006, 12:15
that's to bad :( hahaha...oh my god down :/ see ya guys somwhere on the slope I hope some of You will learn me some new good tricks, maby even I';; meet You on bASE Camp if you're gonna be there (that was to all)

Zorro
02.07.2006, 15:35
what makes apun wear so spezial ? they print screaming colours shirt and hats, made by kids from turkey or china. and what else ? screaming colours i find on h&m shirts for a less price, too.
oh ::) i forgot, they support your brother. that is what makes them so totally spezial. and that's why you told us about this brand. totally awesome. they support the sport they "come from" by earning money of little kids telling them their brand is the thing to have. great job!

so back to your first question (what do you think about apun wear) : another riderownbrand. and nothing more.

my grandma also knits supersick beanies for me. so isn't she a real great person who supports freeskiing too ?

FatFreddy
02.07.2006, 16:19
how is it possible that this awesome thread managed to escape my attention for that long a time? - depriving me of the latest wisdom - like sp being a deoshbag. and of course the doeshbag itself. ;)

anyway, it seems some of you should take a brake. i know it's a bummer not to get all the recognition you are searching for. this site is indeed about skiing and i can assure you, that our perception of the sport itself is not that different. it's rather the way some sort of lifestyle is being preached which i don't appreciate. like that one has to buy certain brands in order to be a cool eXtrem skier, be they rider owned or whatever. i have no problem with people promoting/advertising these cool brands, but they should also be able to cope with negative responses.
just grow a thicker skin ;)

hater
02.07.2006, 16:45
when apun wear is made by riders, does szczepan have enough time so ski ? i mean, knitting a shirt takes a lot of time...

yea, the best sentence for a long time !

and as everyone might have noticed … this is an alias so you guys cant blame some "moderator" for his opinion. (ah yea, btw, we were never rude or didnt accept any opinions, we just showed another perspective, live with it, hehe, we will see if you have the balls to argue, not to insult and convince by reasonable well thought ideas, thats way harder and shows character than just yelling: "someone doesnt like what i do, hes an idiot") whenever i feel that there is stupidity on the go, my hater alias will come into action! yeeehaaaa

berghasi
02.07.2006, 18:51
yeah marius, i wear h&m shirts too. they're supposed to be good. and i knit some headbands too. and i have fun to make em and to wear them. And not everyone has a grandma who knits for him or her. So, people perhaps would have fun to wear our headbands and hats. so why shouldn't we sell it? and we're not rider owned, beacuse it's some sort of coolness. I just love freeskiing and i love cool headbands. So i started to made them on my own. Where's the problem? and if some kids like em, we are happy to see them on the slopes with apun stuff.
negative repsonses ara okay, but i don't like these "funny" answers of subtle, who wants to destroy everything whats about freeskiing....
so far, ride on dudes (and everyone like he loves it, freeride, freestyle or whatever, it's cool though)
greetz
euer haschilein

PS: and not szczepan's brother is supported by us, szczepan himself and we're proud of it ;)

Szczepan_Karpiel
02.07.2006, 19:25
my brother is a sepereated person, so he's sponsored by other people I would say HIGHER! And I'm happy to be in Apun to help them. It's a really nice company "underground" stuff rox! And read again exacly what I mean

jbe
02.07.2006, 19:53
maybe APUN is going to spend some of their products, which we could take as prices?

please contact us, if you are interested

berghasi
02.07.2006, 21:02
jbe, i will think about it and perhaps contact you....

jbe
02.07.2006, 21:05
ok

we could do a "gewinnspiel" (do not know the english word), presented in the "official" part of our site

Berg
02.07.2006, 21:40
Hi,

ich darf mich vorstellen ich bin der Berg. Die Debatte die hier geführt wird, erfüllt mich voller Stolz. Ich musste mich nun endlich mal auf dieser rostroten Seite anmelden nachdem ich schon ein eifriger Mitleser seit ihrer Geburtsstunde bin. Gleichzeitig lese ich auf der blau-weißen Seite die hier schon mehrfach erwähnt und gelobt wurde ebenfalls seit ihrer Geburtsstunde.
Mir fällt immer mehr auf das diese Seite hier mit ihrem rostroten Hauch von Eleganz immer mehr verblödet. Diese Verblödung ruht zum größten Teil auf diversern Mitmenschen die diese Seite auch frequentieren. Gewisse Namen wurden schon mehrfach erwähnt. Ich musste mit bedauern feststellen, das diese lieben Mitbürger damals im blau-weißen Forum auch eine gewisse Dürreperiode hervorgerufen haben. Dies ist ihnen mit dem selben Verhaltensmuster gelungen wie sie es hier an den Tag legen. So stehen sie Menschen die lieber den Park bevorzugen kritisch bis abweißend gegenüber. Gleiches gilt gegenüber neuen Marken. So verwundert es mich, dass noch nicht über diese http://freeskiers.x-skier.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=420&Itemid=261 junge geschmeidige Marke gelästert wurde. Ich finde der Zeitpunkt ist reif.
Zudem darf die Überzahl der gewissen Mitmenschen die auch z.T gleichzeitig Moderatoren sind Sachen machen die andere Mitmenschen nicht machen dürfen. Somit dürfen sie in jeden Thread reinspamen ohne das dies irgendwie beanstandet wird. Es sieht eher so aus als würde auf diesem Board ein Wettkampt laufen der lautet: " Wer hat in einem Jahr die meisten Beiträge". Mit diesen Verhalten versuchen sie wie auf der blau-weißen Seite eine Dürreperiode hervorzurufen. Mit der Dürreperiode ist unter anderem auch eine allgemeine Verdummung des Forums gemeint. Hier gelingt es ihnen langsam und sicher. Die Frage ist wo führt der nächste Weg der Fraktion der besondern Mitmenschen hin? Es fällt auch ungemein auf wieviele neue User erstmal einen dicken Anschiss erfahren bevor sie begrüßt werden. Gleichzeitig werden gewisse Threads nicht ernst genommen, da man über diese Themen eh nicht sprechen muss. So wird vom eigentlichen Thema abgelenkt und der beste Freeskier in den eigenen Reihen gesucht. So verkrault man sich User und die Admins heißen dies sogar herzlich Willkommen. (diesen anschein nimmt der Außenstehende war).
Das Fazit ist, dass dieses Forum immer mehr verdummt, was durch manche Personen rührt. (Schade um diese Community) Anfangs bevorzugte ich sogar die rostrote Seite vor der blau-weißen. Jedoch zeigte es sich nach einiger Zeit, dass sich das blau-weiße Forum schnell von diesen "schlechten" Mitmenschen erholt hat. So gewann ich an diesem Forum wieder viel mehr Spaß: www.freeskiforum.com. Hier läuft einfach viel zu viel aus den Rudern ohne das dagegen etwas unternommen wird. Das Resultat wird man daraus sicherlich bald sehen!
Mein letzten Sätze sind: Gewisse Leute sollten hier lernen, dass sie nicht der alleinige und perfekte Skifahrer sind. Dafür ist die Qualität ihrer fahrerischen Leistung noch zu gering. (soweit man es dem Mediamaterial entnehmen kann). Ich möchte ihre Leistung jeoch in keinm Maß schmälern. Nicht das hier ein Mißverständnis entsteht. Hier im Forum muss gelernt werden sich gegenseitig egal ob Freerider oder Freestyler mehr Respekt zu zeigen. Es gibt hier einige sehr informative Threads die einem sehr gut helfen aber es geht in eine Richtung das mehr und mehr der "Mist" überwiegt.
Nehmt euch ein Beispiel an diesem Forum: freeskiforum.com die zeigen wieder wie es gehen kann.

Mit freundliche und versöhnlichen Grüßen
euer BERG

jbe
02.07.2006, 22:03
Nehmt euch ein Beispiel an diesem Forum: freeskiforum.com die zeigen wieder wie es gehen kann.

Mit freundliche und versöhnlichen Grüßen
euer BERG

du hast sicher mit einigen dingen recht, aber diesem letzten satz kann ich nicht zustimmen.
die ursprünglichen betreiber des angesprochenen forums haben " die cash cow" geschlachtet, das ding verkauft und sich selbt überlassen.

dass da alle ganz frei reden können, mag eine seite sein, dass dabei 90% unbrauchbarer müll und ebenfalls meinungsmache einiger weniger dabei ist, die andere

ich kann nur für den engsten kreis des teams sprechen und versichern, dass wir alles dafür tun, eine qualitativ hochwertige seite bereit stellen, auf der sich jeder freeskier wohlfühlen soll.

allerdings geb ich auch zu, dass es dinge gibt, auf die ich (oder wir) wenig einfluss haben und die es einem oft schwer machen, jeden morgen neu motiviert den pc hoch zu fahren und wieder gas zu geben.....

stYleGurke
02.07.2006, 22:18
Eure arbeit in allen eheren JBE, wirklich.

aber:

dass da alle ganz frei reden können, mag eine seite sein, dass dabei 90% unbrauchbarer müll und ebenfalls meinungsmache einiger weniger dabei ist, die andere

Hier kann man halt nichts wirklich frei sagen, deswegen kommt hier ebenfalls 90% müll zusammen,
oder nein, vielleicht nicht müll....es kommt einfach nichts....

Lieber freundlich über mist labern als mist ins gesicht zu bekommen.

MfG mateo

Szczepan_Karpiel
02.07.2006, 22:21
Ok SID told me "Sorry" so come on and we can start talking about skiing again. I only told him that his a nazist only becouse I knew it could be his weak point like my patrioty side was preety weak to. He didn't know Polish people are so big patriots and that they hate talking bad about his countrybecouse I didnt sad that I hate Germany etc. Becouse I'ts a great and beatiful country just like mine !!!!!!!!! THE TOPIC IS OVER!!!!!

Szczepan_Karpiel
02.07.2006, 22:39
Ohh and Berg WORD WORD !

reXX
02.07.2006, 23:11
nur soviel an dieser stelle: ich muss leider "berg" in sehr vielen punkte recht geben und wir vom admin-team werden uns diese situation auch nicht länger einfach anschauen, sonder hier aktiv eingreifen.

wir sind ein forum für ALLE FREESKIER, d.h. für freerider, newschooler, slopestyler, telemarker, anfänger, profis, und so weiter. und wir werden nicht einfach zuschauen, wie manche leute das forum zu profilierungszwecken missbrauchen.

da sich diese diskussion hier wohl erledigt hat, wird der thread GESCHLOSSEN

wenn jemand zu der ganzen sache noch etwas sagen möchte, dann bitte eine PM an mich schicken. danke!

subtleplague
03.07.2006, 10:44
willkommen freund aus dem .com Forum (P.S. es ist mir recht gleichgültig wer es ist, ich brauche das nur als Aufhänger ;) ) schön, dass du einen neuen nick hast, und gleich mal über uns als Mods im "neuen Forum" herziehen willst. Ist in deinem Forum nichts mehr los ? ach ja stimmt ja, wir haben ja mit knapp 2500 Mitgliedern etwa 500-700(wieviel waren es beim Split nochmal?) und ihr etwa hundert mehr seit Oktober. Gut das ihr alles richtig gemacht habt und wir anscheinend alle mit unserem Mist vergraulen. Denn wieviel TRs (für alle neuen: Trip Reports=Reiseberichte mit Bildern) gab es bei euch dieses jahr ? Null ? Wow! Nein kann nicht sein...krass! :o
bei uns nur magere 100 ungefähr....
Eure Große Ski und Bindungsliste gefällt mir auch sehr.
Wir würden auch gerne über Lagosh Headwear lästern, ich ganz besonders, aber leider hat sich noch kein penetrant werbung postender teamrider registriert ;) (P.S. dieser Satz stammt von Subtleplague nicht von dem Mod subtleplague, alles klar? ;) )
P.S. vielen dank nochmal, dass du (dieses DU geht an alle die glauben, dass es SO wie auf .com besser sei) greg vertrieben hast, da sich genau Leute wie du bei den Admins über ihn beschwert haben. Aber es geht ja in einem Forum nicht um Postings mit inhalt oder Wissen, oder Stoke, sondern nur um den Umgangston und die Verdummung. Ach nee stimmt verdummen tun ja leute wie greg das forum. gut dass er weg ist.
Nochmal für alle zum Mitlesen: Mods werden jetzt von Usern getrennt, so das ich als subtleplague auch weiterhin mit meine TRs und Videos dafür sorgen kann, dass hier alles den bach runter geht. während mod_subtleplague es verhindern soll ;)

P.S. da ich ja so unglaublich witzig bin, und du den "wer ist der beste freerider thread nicht ernst genug findest": fährst du etwa besser als freak ? wooooooh :o
bis denne
und schöne Grüße ins Blau weisse wunderland.
dein Subbiemaus

jbe
03.07.2006, 11:36
da in geschlossenen themen nur moderatoren noch schreiben können, gibt es hier
http://freeskiers.x-skier.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=186&expv=0&topic=1984.0

einen thread, in dem jeder seine meinung sagen kann.

und bitte sachlich und freundlich bleiben

Zorro
03.07.2006, 16:48
eins noch in meiner mod-funktion:
werbung in eigener sache ist hier verboten. wer für sich/seine company werben will soll sich bitte an die admins wenden. sie werden bei interesse sicherlich eine interessante plattform zur verfügung stellen.

short in english: promotion for your own companys or whatever is in this community not allowed. if anyone wants to promote his stuff please talk to the admins. tehy will surely give you a interesting solution for your stuff.